Arms Warrior/Warlock LFGuild.

85 Tauren Warrior
390 Arms warrior and 390 Warlock LF active raiding guild. 8/8 normal exp 1/8 heroic. Looking for a guild that raids around 10 pm west coast time. Willing to transfer server and/or faction change. Add me on RealID if you have any questions.
Carlfischer@live.com
Edited by Keule on 4/25/2012 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi there Keule. We are LF a core Warlock. We raid Sat/Sun 1-5pm PST. Dunno fi that time works for you... Currently 4/8 Heroic DS. Recruiting for 25s. You're welcome to contact me ingame at natersmater@yahoo.com or app @ www.sodalityofthecairns.com. Best of luck on the guild searching =)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled melee dps for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Melee Dps (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Basic Information

Guild Name: Sanctified
Faction: Alliance
Server: Eonar-US EST
Recruitment: 1 DPS [Elemental Shaman, Warrior, or Rogue] ALL exceptional applicants are welcome to inquire aswell!

About Us:

We first started as a guild back in Wrath of the Lich King, focused exclusivly on 10 man casual progression, however after downing Lich King and seeing all of the competitive raiding guilds doing it quicker and more efficiently we decided to kick it up a notch and convert into a 10 man hardcore progression raiding guild.

Raid times: Saturday-Monday 11:00PM - 2:00AM Eastern

Cleared: 1/8 H

Contact: You can contact Lyarii, Sidilio, Davidia or Tristarr in-game or on the website with any additional questions.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hey Keule, we could definitely use a strong warlock and warrior in our hardmode 25-man progression team!

<Shady Shenanigans> team Shady runs 10-12:30 PST Tue/Wed/Thur, and is looking for strong players for hardmode progression.

Loot system: EPGP
Server: Gul'dan
91% raid attendance expected
Be able to handle constructive criticism

For more information, please check out or guild website, or add me to realID @ jill.slind@gmail.com

I'd love to speak to you about raiding with us!

-Zee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]