The Future of Kitten Mittens

This is a copy paste of our homepage on kitten-mittens.enjin.com:

This is a notification that Kitten Mittens' 10m Heroic Team in its current form will NOT be raiding anymore in Cataclysm or during MoP.

We've had fun playing and raiding together and enjoyed the content.

Some of us are just sick of seeing those same 8 bosses over and over again in main runs, alt runs, and LFR. Others are taking a break from raiding for real life stuff while some are potentially quitting the game and do not see much point in farming heroics if they're just going to quit the game in a few months or weeks.

Some of us are diverging in our in-game goals in regards to what we want to get out of raiding and how hard we want to push towards those goals in regards to nightly time spent and frequency through the week as well as what level of game play we expect on a team. We all started very casual I would say and the majority of the group in its various forms the past year has drifted towards playing more and pushing bosses down but a heavier schedule like that isn't for everyone. So we finished out the expansion strong and we were pleased with how far we'd come from the original days in flea circus of kardone and rizar wiping on magmaw for hours each week with a revolving door of recruits until something stuck.

As far as who's staying and who's leaving? Some of us aren't even sure yet so I can't really give you a list you'll just have to ask. As far as what guild leadership will be in place going forward is to be determined in the near future.

A quick shoutout to the various members of the team over the months (sorry if I forgot you my bad) (sort of kinda in chronological order but just best guesses mostly)

Kardone/Banric/Malenifre
Rizar
Nexangelus
Exitwound/Tussinwolf
Emuhh
Bobtheflea
Mattonal
Bigshoes
Wickedtruth
Warriordusty/Priestdusty
Eramos
Sarcasticles
Threiary/Zane
Darvalor
Darthquad
Lyon/Tainee
Kerrigan
Enterrador/Enteragoat/Donpolo
Meekah
Redsdrunk

Noteable PUG's:
Phedree
Valdus/Valdusjr
Erebus
Johnnyoneway
Selak (once for cho'gall where he was trying to tell us how to do it IoP's way and after one wipe ragequit and hearthed) <3 u
Clintonn
Urgan/Urgon
Voodoc
Tyba/Himeros
Robotunicorn

From World 23453 (Realm 7th) Normal Nefarian June 5th 2011:
http://i.imgur.com/5Zk6n.jpg

To 2220 World (Realm 1st) Heroic Madness April 6th 2012:
http://i.imgur.com/6jd2K.jpg

Quite a change from the players we were then compared to now. Great job everyone for sticking it through the thick and thin of nearly constant recruitment and roster issues as well as a pretty awful composition before 4.3: no 10% melee haste for many nights plus the first few weeks in DS, absolutely no 5% spell haste unless it was a 2 heal fight where emuhh went shadow or I went moonkin. Some nights in t11 we did not have Heroism/Time Warp. We did not have a shaman on the team until Banric and that's when our bosses finally stopped dropping 3 or 4 shaman pieces a week at least in FL.

----
Myself, I enjoyed my time spent here but in the next few days will be transferring off to a new server as a part of a new team. I am sure I will enjoy the break from the stress that is raid leading and general officer duties so that I can focus on pushing my personal game play to be the best. If you're interested in chatting me up feel free to message me on here for RealID info or Kardone#1955 is my current BattleTag for when that system goes live (I'm assuming with D3 which I'll be enjoying). I'm also playing on the beta and enjoying providing feedback to blizzard in that. I've been trying to stream some so check out twitch.tv/kardone if you want. I will be only moving Banric off Darrowmere at first but most likely over time will slowly move over my other characters. Banric will be horde so RealID activities with him won't be an option for most of my friends but I'm happy to pug on offnights the rest of the expac with my DK/Hunter/Druid.
Edited by Banric on 4/26/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
(Voice from the movie "Taken") "GOOD LUCK. "

Also, you forgot me hoe. Good times this patch. Thanks for the carries. Hmu about real id

Rip Km - Drunk Red
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Its been an honor to raid with this team and down some bosses. Being a part of not only one but 2 realm firsts was amazing.

With that being said, I like turtles.

To everyone reading this if it hasn't occured to you as of yet. There are now a handful of raiders with 8/8H experience that may or may not wish to continue raiding. Speaking for myself specifically, until something more permanent, with MoP raiding potential, presents itself, I am available to help out with your raids. My capable raiding toons:

Meekah
399 ilvl Disc Priest
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7H Firelands

Hakeem
395 ilvl Resto Shaman
2/8H Dragon Soul
6/7H Firelands

If you need a healer feel free to contact me in game.

PS you left out the realm drunk.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
So what you're really saying is... good luck to SFOS and IOP as you battle for realm firsts next xpac. =D

Thank you for the shout-out. I had a great time pug'ing with you guys and am sad to see many of you going. Can't say that I'm surprised Banric is leaving since you're ready for higher level raiding and it's definitely a chore to find good people, keep them, and progress when the realm is as small and unprogressed as Darrowmere.

Curious to find out where you're heading and what guild so I can look them up on wowprogress...

Selak (once for cho'gall where he was trying to tell us how to do it IoP's way and after one wipe ragequit and hearthed) <3 u

I lol'ed hard about this one.
Reply Quote
Also, you forgot me hoe. Good times this patch. Thanks for the carries. Hmu about real id

Rip Km - Drunk Red

Maybe if you weren't in The Awakening you'd get a mention!
Meekah
399 ilvl Disc Priest
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7H Firelands

Hakeem
395 ilvl Resto Shaman
2/8H Dragon Soul
6/7H Firelands

If you need a healer feel free to contact me in game.

AND GEEMONTYYYYYY
1/8H
1/7H 0/7 Normal
0/12 normal

Tank
Reply Quote

I lol'ed hard about this one.

To expound upon that one he told us "you'll never kill him with this much corruption" (had some fails on crash's). Brought in another DPS and killed him next pull lolool
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

AND GEEMONTYYYYYY
1/8H
1/7H 0/7 Normal
0/12 normal

Tank

04/26/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Meekah
My capable raiding toons:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/26/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Phaydre
So what you're really saying is... good luck to SFOS and IOP as you battle for realm firsts next xpac. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLq0Vouqh6o&feature=related
that is all.
Edited by Meekah on 4/26/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/26/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Meekah
My capable raiding toons:

Aurara thought he was capable. Are you saying he's wrong?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Stating that Geemonty is raid capable is like saying Redssober.
Reply Quote
What about good ol PFC? no shout out?
Reply Quote
Noteable PUG's:

Emphasis added.

That being said I should update the list with Robotunicorn.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
04/26/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Banric
Noteable PUG's:

Day 1 of subtlety:

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/491143/pics/original/399267.jpg

I am forgotten :(

Best of luck to everyone, you know how to stay in touch.
Edited by Zolher on 4/26/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Kardone, i always thought you were a good guy. And sometimes i had dreams about you, waking up holding my pillow thinking it was you, but in actuality it was my pillow. Although i was severely disappointed i wish you the best sir.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
it really has been amazing to see kitten mittens rise to the ranks. sure going to miss this guild, it was nice to see people from darrowmere really show what the players on this realm are capable of. wish all you guys the best.
kitten mittens forever :D
Reply Quote
i should totally be on that notable pugs list. you guys never woulda got past the trash to morchok without me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well no harsh feelings best of luck where the wind takes you Banric may you find an enjoyable experience
Moment of Silence please.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Good luck guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]