S&M selling Heroic DS Loot, also now Mounts

90 Night Elf Druid
Greetings Hellscream!

Spite and Malice will now be opening up our doors to interested loot buyers for Heroic Dragonsoul. Whether you want the loot for PvP, your own raids, or to just look shiny, we're here to hopefully fill that need!

All of the following information (along with prices and availability) can be found here:
http://snmhellscream.wowstead.com/forums/public-forums/sales/1667135-snms-dragon-soul-buying-guide

Alternatively if you go to our website www.snmhellscream.com it's hard to miss.

Some information

What am I paying for?
You are paying for Spite and Malices time. We will provide you with a great experience, and your desired loot.

What am I entitled to?
You are entitled to what you paid for. You will be treated with repsect and fairly, your payment will be kept confidential with SnM's GM, Eadoin. We do not discuss who we sell loot to, or what said loot sold for.

However, being late, hard to work with, unwilling to follow directions will cause a loss of your deposit and you being placed on the Spite and Malice blacklist. These things include: requesting favours that you are unwilling to pay for, haggling after we've agreed upon a price, b!tching (for any reason really), not having the agreed amount of gold when we're ready to bring you in/the item drops, unwilling to pay once said item drops.

Our goal is create a service where we're happy to restock our bank for Mists, and you're happy you get the best gear/titles/mounts in the game.

What do I need to do?
You are expected to be on time, or early, if at all possible. You are required to use Teamspeak 3 (and should have downloaded ahead of time). You are, however, NOT required to have a mic, or speak to us, but only listen.

You are required to follow simple directions. You are not expected to participate in any of the encounters to any extent further than what would be required of you to be eligible for loot. You are not expected to have any level of gear. The only requirements are for you to be level 85, and have the gold required.

What happens if the item I need does not drop?
If the item you are paying for does not drop you will be invited back next week for the boss, and will continue to be brought back until said item drops.

How do I get a hold of you?
You can either PM me on SnM's forums, send me a mail in game or a tell if I'm online, or create a new thread on our fourms in the Sales section and I'll get back to you.

As stated above, Prices and Loot Availability are always subject to change, so please see our website for more information!

http://snmhellscream.wowstead.com/forums/public-forums/sales/1667135-snms-dragon-soul-buying-guide

Contact Eadoin in game with questions/scheduling, ect.

Thanks for your time one again Hellscream.
Edited by Eadoin on 7/25/2012 1:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
How much for Bowcepheus?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/27/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Veracnevas
How much for Bowcepheus?

Not for sale. We love our Moe.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Madness of Deathwing
Weapons include the Savior of Azeroth title and are 150K, a deposit of 75K is required to protect us from giving away free titles.

They already gave away free titles with the nerfs.
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
Free apples, too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Too bad I uninstalled wow last night :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sending this to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for a significant amount of loot being moved from unavailable to available (including the majority of Heroic Deathwing's loot table)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping for tomorrow being Tuesday! (And also the list being updated again. Had such a high demand on Prot gear we had to take it off the list of available items for a week or two).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Bumping because hi, and I love you guys.

Edit: Also because your sales are cheaper than ours ^.^
Edited by Cohesiac on 5/24/2012 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/24/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Cohesiac
Edit: Also because your sales are cheaper than ours ^.^

It's true!

Bumping to the top. Few more pieces are open again, a couple though have a few buyers lined up. Please refer to the buying guide for availability!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
Heyy :)

So i was wondering , whats the price for Heroic Tier Only run (6/8) no rings, no rares , just tier.

And whats the price for Only Madness , just one weapon.

edit; for madness , only one weapon, not interested in mount.
Edited by Woho on 6/28/2012 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They provided a link with all prices and buying set ups.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They provided a link with all prices and buying set ups.

Thanks for offering to pay for me!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Heyy :)

So i was wondering , whats the price for Heroic Tier Only run (6/8) no rings, no rares , just tier.

And whats the price for Only Madness , just one weapon.

edit; for madness , only one weapon, not interested in mount.

We recently changed our prices! It'd be 85k for a weapon, 60k for 5 pieces of tier.

New pricing for everything found at http://snmhellscream.wowstead.com/forums/public-forums/sales/1667135-snms-dragon-soul-buying-guide

Many new items available as well, only a select few items are still off the table.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Looking to buy double H Gurth + 5/5 Warrior Tier, Rockhide Bracers, Tread's of Crushed Flesh, Runescriven Demon Collar, Creche of the Final Dragon and Backbreaker Spaulders. You aren't online so I decided to post on here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping this. Updated the list again with one very important addition: The Lifebinder's Mount, this mount will be available very soon so we'll begin to take serious buyers for it now.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Bump for my buddy Apollo, I mean Eadoin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]