Who is enjoying their time in GW2

19 Human Hunter
Swapping is instant and I can't tell it it takes a GCD. I was playing a thief and with the ability delay and ability queue and the lag I couldn't really tell =.=

I do know you can have one effect from a weapon set active on a target and swap, if that answered your question.

You can only have 2 active weapon sets in combat, you can't switch in a fight (there are many weapon sets).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
There is no difference. Just because you say there is doesn't mean it's true. They want to beat Blizzard by doing something different instead of copying them. The goal is identical, though, which is why I'm saying there is no functional difference. It's not just because I say there isn't; it's because there isn't.

Sigh

There is a difference. Just because you say there isn't doesn't mean it's true. They want to beat everyone by doing something different. The goal is not identical to wanting to specifically beat Blizzard which is why I'm saying there is a functional difference. It's not just because I say there isn't; it's because there isn't.

Can go back and forth on this so w/e.

To clarify this elusive point; we have a different point of view on this and it will just go back and forth so it's pointless to keep arguing.

04/30/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Tomac
Lol, go troll elsewhere please.

I've found threads are a lot less stupid when he's on ignore. Pretty common knowledge to GW2 thread readers he never has anything worth reading anyways.
Edited by Vandella on 4/30/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
I found thief, although very cool looking dual wielding pistols to die insanely fast compared to my ranger.

Engineer can swap into nades without a GCD going off. Their sustained damage is weak but made up for it by the elite skill Exlixer X which you can honestly destroy 1-2 classes without even knowing what buttons youre pressing while shapeshifted. It morphs you into one of three effect of other classes' elite skills. Also Elixer X is only a 2 minute cooldown compared to 3 minutes for the other classes.

It's funny because i spent so much time on my ranger but only made it to level 2 because of bgs. Is there even a point to leveling? i'd rather not bother if I don't have to.

Glad there's no release date and Anet is taking their time to polish.

Looking forward to the next beta weekend and hope that 1v1 arenas are added. Also I heard that rated is only 8v8, is that true? Hope they add more brackets.
Reply Quote
There is a difference. Just because you say there isn't doesn't mean it's true. They want to beat everyone by doing something different. The goal is not identical to wanting to specifically beat Blizzard which is why I'm saying there is a functional difference. It's not just because I say there isn't; it's because there isn't.

Stop fighting over semantics. They want more active 'subscribers' - even if those people pay via microtransactions instead of sub fees.

Even if the game is far from perfect - I think they could do it - especially in the US/NA/EU zones. Blizzard is very cagey about those numbers. I have heard as little as 2m - but even assuming its more like 5 million. That's the number they are trying to beat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]