Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Very strong kitty dps. Very good tank. LF an Alliance guild with similar progression looking for a tank.
Raid times I would prefer 8 Central at the earliest.
Contact me real ID email@example.com
or contact me on aim
With Details/Guild Info and all that fun stuff.
Our weekend team is mostly 7/8H & 8/8H players on their alts (with a couple mains in here).
Times are 8-12 EST Fri Sat Sun and we need a feral druid or dk tank (4 pc req, and min 400 ilvl).
http://apathy.rancidracing.com to apply (we renamed the guild when we went horde and I haven't changed the website name yet!)
Hey Bearlysober! My name is Kurn and I'm the GM of Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas. We're a 25-man Alliance guild and we're currently 6/8 HM, with a 17% wipe on H Spine as our best attempt the other night. A kill is imminent! We're looking for a great feral tank who can also do great feral DPS. While your main spec would be that of a tank, you would also be asked to DPS fairly regularly.
We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 9pm ET until 12am ET with invites at 8:45pm ET (7:45pm CT).
If that sounds good to you, please check us out:
All other guild info (loot rules, perks, benefits, etc) is below. Good luck to you in your search, hope to see an application from you soon. :)
GM, Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas
Ask yourself what you're really looking for in a guild.
- Do you really just want "phat lewtz"? Or do you want to be part of a real community?
- Do you want to log on to raid and log off without talking to people you dislike in your current guild or raid group? Or do you want to have a good time while raiding and achieving something with like-minded others?
- Do you want to raid in stony silence or, worse, get nerdraged at? Or do you want a friendly raid atmosphere where people chuckle and laugh and make jokes?
We might just be what you're looking for.
Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild. We are an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.
People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and yes, likely Mass Effect 3 as well. ;)
Along with the community aspect, Apotheosis is a raiding guild that pushes for progression. Under our belts in Tier 13 is a server-first Heroic Hagara kill as well as server-first Fangs of the Father. We are the top 25-man guild on our server. All of this has been achieved in only nine hours of raiding a week.
T13: 6/8 HM (Morchok, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Ultraxion, Blackhorn)
T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
T11: 7/13 HM
Where are you located?
We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas-US, a PVE/EST server. Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/
What are you looking for?
Skilled & Experienced Ranged DPS
1 Restoration Shaman
1 Feral Druid tank (must be comfortable doing feral cat DPS)
All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.
When are your raids?
We raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.
Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).
Do you have a "bench"?
We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.
How do you deal with loot?
We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.
What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
- Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
- Seafood Magnifique Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
- Cauldrons of Battle dropped twice every raid night for the low price of 2 flasks a week
- Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
- Steady progression, repeated boss kills
- Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
- Doing other stuff with guildies: 85 randoms, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!
How do I apply?
Head over to our website at:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:
Email (no RealID, sorry!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Guild Master, Apotheosis (A)
Eldre'Thalas (US), PVE/EST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.