ilvl 396 bear tank lf guild

85 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, im looking for a guild to run with while i wait for MoP to come out. Im 3/8 defeated in ds but i know all fights. Im available any time after 6pm cst. I would like to find something that runs atleast 2 times a week or more. I prefer to stay horde but if a guarantee spot for a alliance guild is posted, i might consider switching.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nature,

We would love to speak with you. :)

RoD is in current need of 1 healer and 1 dps for our Dragon Soul HM progression and MoP.

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild (5/8 DS HM) on the Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest. It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot. Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.

We raid 8-11pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

We currently have openings for the following positions for one of our 2 10-man groups: Heal x 1 and DPS x 1. A strong OS is preferred but not necessary.

If you are interested please contact one of the members below or visit our website - www.ringofdestiny.net - and post any relevant details about your experience as well as an armory link. After your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted for an interview.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, and we have a lot of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

Additional Information:
RAID TIMES: Invites start at 7:45 pm EST, First pull 8 pm EST, raid until 11 pm EST Tues/Wed and Thur.

We currently run 2 10-man teams to work on progression content. Both are at the same level of progression. We do not run an elite or gimped group.

Loot Distribution: We distribute loot via Loot Council. Some of the deciding factors we weigh are... participation, dedication, performance & current piece equiped are all part of this mix. If you aren't as ''hard-core'' as some doesn't matter. If you are helping, you will get geared.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, visit our website, or e-mail us. We will get back to you promptly.

www.ringofdestiny.net
Ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Cihcad RealID - cihcad@yahoo.com
Crichton RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Guild Leader
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey there Naturedire! We are in need of a good offtank!

Raiding Schedule:

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm server (Pacific) time on Arathor PvE US. .

Progression: Dragon Soul 8/8 Heroic

Halcyon was a top 100 25 Man US guild with a long history of server first kills. We have now converted to 10 Man raids for Dragon Soul and beyond.

Offtank:
Bear, Warrior, or Paladin (who doesnt mind dpsing for some of the fights)

DPS:
Mage (know how to arcane and fire)

At this point in time, we are currently seeking exceptional players in the above classes. If your class is closed and you feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to apply as well.

Our Environment

Our raid, vent, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, gem choices, talent choices, etc. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you.

Loot System

Loot Council based on a blind, zero-sum dkp system. We are not here to play dress-up; we do not like greedy people. Loot is for progression purposes, and will be treated as such.

Guild Bank

Raiders have full access to the guild bank for repairs during raid hours. The guild bank also provides all food and flasks to it's raiding members.

How to Apply

Go to www.guildhalcyon.com and follow these instructions:

1) Register for the forums (if you are having trouble registering due to re-directs please contact one of the officers listed below)
2) Read and comprehend the stickies in the recruitment forum
3) Post an application using the format provided in the recruitment forum

If you need to make contact with any of the officers with questions in regards to our application process or any other related questions about the Halcyon guild, please contact Cintrik, Ailene, or Felathria in game and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We're in dire need of a strong tank, we have a guaranteed spot for you if you perform well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

<The Gentlemen> have returned! We're looking for a few more late night raiders that are looking to casually raid in a laid-back but focused environment. We're currently rebuilding and looking for tanks, healers and dps! If you're interested, send myself or Cariborne/Sunderwear a message or reply here!

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 11pm - 2am EST
Thursday: 11pm - 2am EST

Current Progression:
8/8 Dragon Soul after our first week raiding, starting heroics next week.

Loot System:
Loot Council

Current Needs:
1 - Feral Druid or Blood Death Knight
Extras: Any exceptional players.

If your class/role isn't listed, feel free to contact us, we're always looking for exceptional players.

If you're laid back, like to have some fun while you raid and looking to casually raid, get in contact with me on RealID!

RealID:
jasterbater@hotmail.ca
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I can pretty much guarente you a full time spot as tank on our raid team. Hit me up on Real ID and we can talk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Basics:
5/8 H DS 25s
Tuesday through Thursday
6 to 9pm PST / 8 to 11pm CST / 9 to 12pm EST

Real ID:
eielaisaa@gmail.com
(Please include a note!)

Loot System:
DKP (Separate tier and non-tier points)

Server:
Alliance Side
Shu'halo PvE
Mid-Pop 41% H vs 55% A
Phoenix Data Center
Pacific Standard Time

Guild Website:
http://themillennion.org/

Application:
http://forums.themillennion.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1769

Guild Spam:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768478031#1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Korgath is a pvp high population server. The horde/ally ratio is about even. The economy is well established with fair pricing.
Why Shadow Soldiers?
We have been a guild since 2006. After a short break we transferred to Korgath because of what I mentioned above. I have been a GM since BC and our officers are knowledgable and helpful. We are also altaholics so when we are not raiding we are making toons, leveling toons and doing pvp together. Shadow Soldiers is not just a guild, we are a family. We do not expect to competitively progress, but we do plan to progress at our own pace. So far, we are 8/8 as a group. 4/8 as a guild because we are using our healer alts now. Once we recruit our main healers, we will be able to progress quickly.

What to Expect: Social raiding atmosphere, teamwork. We do not have just 1 raid leader. We tackle to bosses as a group, so we have melee call outs, range call outs, and boss strategies explained . Friendly, helpful members. Occasional wipes. Random conversations, cussing. Fair leadership. Progression at our own pace. Before, during and after raids we are in vent because we are a social group.

What we expect: Reliable, active members. We expect guildies to participate on vent, in game, and on the website.
When:
Our typical raid times are 8:30-11pm cst Tuesday, Sunday. Our typical play times are between 3pm-2am every day.
Who: healers (shaman, druid, paladin)
1 tank of any class

We are looking for adults that enjoy the game, and enjoy being part of a community. We help each other out and are looking for people that are helpful, active and reliable. You can find me in game on Aayia or Isiseve

Feel free to email me as well at isiseve77@yahoo.com
Website www.shadowsoldiers2.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ups
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
last call
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hi Naturedire, I am need of a druid tank, we are 5/8 heroic, raid tues-wed-thurs starting 530 pm until 9 pm

I suspect we would connect really well here, just a feeling

Grogo - GM

ORIGIN

Server Hyjal

Thread on this page usually
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
<Geared>(25) 4/8HM with attempts on Hagara getting her down to 17% (we will down her this coming week)

Looking to replace my bear tank......

For Starters: This is not a Casual Guild, Were here to play the game not "troll" trade chat all day. If that is what you like to do please stop reading now!!! Otherwise here is what were lookin for:

Geared, Active and Competent!!!!

Server: Nerzhul (horde)

Raid Times: Saturday 7pm PST and Sunday 4pm PST
Gear: 392+ Equipped Item Level
EXP: At least 3/8HM
Competent: Do not be a Dumbass!!!

If interested please contact me in game.... message gruby or dryaxe
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Logged onto your server but you were not on the time. Still interested, come see me and I posted above already.

Grogo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]