it's 5000+ years into azeroth's future

Your character has long since died. and left his mark on the world (of Warcraft) what legends are told and retold about your character? what was their last deed that they did before, they died that put them in Azeroths History book.

was it a bad deed? a nefarious deed? a good deed? a deed that defines man?

explain your thoughts.
Edited by Datocus on 4/29/2012 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'm still alive, provided nothing killed me.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Cheree

for the purpose of this thread your character is dead
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hopefully no mark at all, if everything goes well.

I suppose if Lel's handful of Draenei friends haven't kicked the bucket, they'd be the only record or memory of her.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
A rocketway Highway all across the ocean, that provides Lemon Squares!
Reply Quote

for the purpose of this thread your character is dead

Well, if -that's- the case, then the world will be occupied by a council of malevolent twilight wyrms hellbent on Azeroth's annihilation, because Stax died a horrible and tragic death at the hands of mortals despite restraining himself against the purpose he was created for, leaving behind a fatherless group of twilights set on revenge, ripping apart one adventurer/civilian at a time by plucking them at night, shredding their mind, and dropping them back into town and watching them commit suicide before dawn.

Stax will have given the gift of a potential future, with beings who can fight fire with fire. His death will be what corrupts and curses that future.

TL;DR: Evil character leaving evil things.
Edited by Stax on 4/29/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Most likely a crater.

Big crater.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'll write this as a wikipedia page of sorts, as I think Ferenold might have had enough influence to earn himself one. This is also assuming Azeroth would have established some form of digital date-base technology.

"Ferenold Stormshend was a Gilnean Writer, as well as a Druidic Teacher. He is believed to be one of the many writers that served as a pre-cursor to the romantic movement against the gradual industrialization of Azeroth. His work as a druid was defined primarily by his spiritualization of druidism, professed most heavily in his work: "A new vision for Gilneas."

He rejected druidism as a purely pragmatic art, believing that equated druidism with an art such as the arcane. However, the work that he was primarily remembered for are his various poems, most notably his second book, which contained a total of seventy-six different poems and short stories, titled: "Rev'ries of innocence and experience." "
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If all goes as Saigio would like, a shining legacy of peace and calm and goodness with another 10,000 to go at least.

More likely, though, he'll end up as just another hero in storybooks like what he reads to his children.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
hah alta'd still be alive.

She'd probably not be in a history book, but she'd tell stories of what happened 5000 years ago.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Destructive, reckless, uncaring; though with a sense of caution that trailed each gesture and act on behalf of his own morales and the organization he led, as well, Forte Tacitus Lucaeious Felthian Armadynious Sunwraith-D'lanastion the sixteenth more than likely provided some sort of horrid reminder to all loyalists of blind faith that a looming threat still waits in the shadows.

The author of "Bloodied Dawn XVII", as well as the leader of the more-than-likely grown (or crumbled) military-regiment The Bloodsworn, he will have died either in battle, or through inevitable fall.

He will have left behind seven children, each of which carried the D'lanastion name, and thence through their reign within his house, had even more grandchildren.

And all would know that "Forte", means "loud".
Edited by Fortè on 4/29/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Most likely not be written in any history books. A minor footnote in the greater tales of the azerothian world.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
He'd be that lich that all the adventurer's try to kill for no reason.

Undead isn't alive!
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Paladin
Outside of his tribe I doubt if anyone will know who Foxeye was, with-in the tribe he might be in some obscure history text because he joined said tribe at a time of great change for it, and helped facilitate some of that change, but even then it's not hugely likely, 5000 years is a long time.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Best smith who ever lived.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]