Cairne's Current Status

90 Pandaren Rogue
So I've been away from the game from some time, and don't particularly plan on coming back for the mean time. Maybe with the coming expansion, sure, but we'll see about that when that time comes.

I'm mainly interested in how Cairne is doing as a whole. Raid progression, server activity, trade chat, guild activity, etc. Has it gotten slower, or is it still the same?

I know a large portion of the people that I've played with rarely visit the forums, and that it's usually the same trolls and/or devotees that do come here to comment, but just anything is cool.
Reply Quote
It's pretty quiet. Want a scroll?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I personally think it has slowed down a lot. I was in SW the other day and looked around and it hit me, "wow there used to be a lot more people here"
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Things have definitely slowed down, it's making the game kinda boring. There is all sorts of stuff
I'd like to do, but finding or motivating people to them with has been a pain lately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]