<Vs The Universe>

3 Worgen Warlock
Went alliance. Sorry to the horde.

On another not the people we left on horde side might have some bad views and i will be happy to clear them up if you would want to chat. These people include: ? Resto/Boomy we paid $60 for to faction and xfer to the realm to raid with us and turn out to be complete and utterly disappointing not only in every spec but as in reliability and whined about geared the first night we brought her onto the server and raided. She continued to whine and thats why we kicked her.

Couple others i know stupid drama which i try to avoid but people just always have to state their opinions.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I say Incursio Tres better get ready for a guild trying to ninja their raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
06/18/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Blooddawn

This guild is trying to recruit raiders from other established heroic raiding guilds as well. Or at least they tried to recruit me.
Edited by Keynes on 7/22/2012 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My alts have more heroic ds bosses down than these guys.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
just make sure they dont try and steal your cute gnome priest as a mascot...all guilds need one...thats why i had to race change back!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I Find it funny how they tried recruitiing our C1 tank our C2 Disc Priest and our C2 Hunter and now they are trying to tell me on my hunter that they are 8/8 heroic and want me in their Core LOL What a bunch of Scrubs
Edited by Blooddawn on 6/22/2012 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/22/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Lurna
just make sure they dont try and steal your cute gnome priest as a mascot...all guilds need one..

But she's aaaaaaaalmost as cute as tink=) (who BTW makes the best guild mascot ever)

On a more serious note, why on earth would you transfer a guild to fizzcrank in hopes of recruiting your raid roster off of this server? I know what it's like to be the "New Guys" on the server. I had transferred here myself to form clutch, which was the best horde guild until I ended raiding for us. My point is if you're going to transfer to be the best....you might want to already have your !@#$ together and be ready to show people how great you are. Good luck in DS, you might want to kill spine before our alt groups.

-Liz
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
/ popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ahaha, I'd be amused to see these guys seriously try to take any of our raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
would be pritty hard considering almost no one from incursio is ever on anymore :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
06/21/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Keynes

Confirmed. Not just from Incursio Tres. This guild is trying to ninja raiders from other established heroic raiding guilds as well. Or at least they tried to recruit me. Not that i'm not flattered. I just feel really dirty. I want a shower.

I'm sorry..But I doubt anyone confirmed that..But even if someone did no one from Incursio would join some no name guild that the end of the expansion..Sorry
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
07/05/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Ethroy

Confirmed. Not just from Incursio Tres. This guild is trying to ninja raiders from other established heroic raiding guilds as well. Or at least they tried to recruit me. Not that i'm not flattered. I just feel really dirty. I want a shower.

I'm sorry..But I doubt anyone confirmed that..But even if someone did no one from Incursio would join some no name guild that the end of the expansion..Sorry

lololol Thats why the word "try" is in here, these guys try and fail.
Reply Quote
07/05/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Ethroy

Are you implying youre good/better than them?
Reply Quote
07/14/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Burnthesky

lol
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Lizzeh
My alts have more heroic ds bosses down than these guys.

whoa you think you're some sort of pro now?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/14/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Beardamus

lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

lololol Thats why the word "try" is in here, these guys try and fail.

When you say "Confirmed. Not just from Incursio Tres." many might think you are talking about how we confirmed that they were trying to ninja our raiders. Might want to watch your wording next time ;) <3
Reply Quote
3 Worgen Warlock
I don't know who was trying to recruit "YOUR RAIDERS" because; if its not ibiteinbed-paladin then it doesn't matter. The rest are probably first rank people that shouldn't worry about it. So Sorry if it caused you guys problems but yeah Gratz on 8/8 HM 20% into expansion. Also we came from the horde side so, alliance is 100 times better.
Reply Quote
07/14/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Beardamus
whoa you think you're some sort of pro now?

Sure do. Love you too Rezi<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]