<Vs The Universe>

90 Pandaren Priest
07/16/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Shakeweíght
I don't know who was trying to recruit "YOUR RAIDERS" because; if its not ibiteinbed-paladin then it doesn't matter. The rest are probably first rank people that shouldn't worry about it. So Sorry if it caused you guys problems but yeah Gratz on 8/8 HM 20% into expansion. Also we came from the horde side so, alliance is 100 times better.

INC 30% nerf bro! Grats on not killing it since the 20% nerf!
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Ethroy

07/14/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Burnthesky
Are you implying youre good/better than them?

You kidding me bro?
Reply Quote
PvE is hardcore mode bro
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/16/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Burnthesky

Are you implying youre good/better than them?

You kidding me bro?

¿Qué?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eh?????? I sense some hostility.
Reply Quote
PVE EPEEN AT ITS FINEST LOL
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Ibiteinbed
horde just doesn't have anyone to recruit
Lol alright you mean steal from other raiding guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
07/28/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Taloris
horde just doesn't have anyone to recruit
Lol alright you mean steal from other raiding guilds.

Lol! This
Reply Quote
07/26/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Delizioso
but 10 mans are serious business.

lol. Coming from someone who did 25 man Heroic Firelands progression. The difference is minimal. If anything I find 10 mans more annoying because its harder to get a dark intent.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
So much hate in this thread cant we just all be one happy fizzcrank and eat cookies , and marshmallows, and sprinkles, and rainbows, and kittens???

Also....iv'e come to learn progression e-peen doesn't mean anything when you brag if you hate most of your raid group just show up and play hang out with friends and talk about eating kittens and puppies over a campfire and stuff.

K K THX!
Edited by Ardy on 8/3/2012 7:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Bump ~ Havent found someone to carry your raid group for you yet bite?

Edit: Ill give you benefit of the doubt and give you credit since im sure you were "lagging" in these logs
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f77jw5ou1vunzkn9/sum/damageDone/?s=10602&e=10879

And I hope that warlock bairly pulling any dps isnt you, wouldnt want you to lose face now would we? You running logs to try to rank in 25raidfinder, 35k on ultra just isnt gonna cut it as demo, You gotta push 10k more dps just to get 200th.
Edited by Bladeblitz on 8/3/2012 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
^^Has to agree with dk on both parts.
Bite sadly for how pro you are you still cant seem to get madness down, good stuff! Not good enough to beat 30%?

Edit:Quick question, do you really think anyone near the top of any of the heroic logs doesnt do whatever they can to pad their numbers? !@#$ I know for a fact the top US warrior on madness had the group STOP DPS on each platform for cataclysm so he could execute spam on top of ww spam, because i was in their vent when they did it. But hey I guess I should go back and respec so I can pad my madness meters with Blood and Thunder and ask the raid to never kill bloods, yeahhhhh
Edited by Bladeblitz on 8/4/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
will anyone pass me the popcorn?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]