Open Libram XXVI: Emancipation Proclamation

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome to the twenty-sixth super-awesome plate-wearing, shield-throwing, sparkle-slinging, hammer-smashing, friendship-loving, floaty-winged, freedom-bearing installment of our Open Libram! The beautiful alternative to Mangle/Sentry Totem and Tank Lounge!

In these threads, we talk about everything Paladins. Some cool. Some lame. Some information dangerous. Got that question that you're kind of afraid to make a new thread about, or just tired of getting trolled on Trade Chat? Ask it here!

So Blood Elves, get your hair ready, Draenei and Tauren clean your hooves off. Dwarves, the nearest alcohol is to your left for your enjoyment and Humans...Well do whatever it is you do that keeps you alive. Or stuff.

Enjoy! Have fun everyone!
Previous Libram: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4422152379

Open Libram on Pageface: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283670185033463/

Libram Ponydins as drawn by Lobster: http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7448/ponydins1.jpg

Libram Archive: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4254457548

Sheesh. Last two Librams sexploded before I realized what happened. Anyway, did I do this rite?
Edited by Jackishi on 4/30/2012 3:59 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
god dammit. i capped that didn't i?

with more inanities.

this however is better then anything i could have thought up! cheers!
85 Human Paladin
New thread needs more coffee.
100 Draenei Paladin
Hellooooo new Libram, love the title. So tired from work.

04/30/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Young Justice time skip was a little unsettling

Very much so, I would hope it's not permanent but it probably is.

04/29/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Muletia
Thank you for bringing this child to me, Muletia. She is very special indeed, and will grow up one day to be an important figure amongst the draenei. This is in no small part due to the kindness that you have shown her, and the impression that you have made.

*tears up*

I know!

/sniff

Oh and on the vein of this discussion in the last thread Dornaa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blood Elf girl.

Even if the Belf is a Paladin and Dornaa will be a Shaman, Liadrin needs to teach that girl a thing or two.
100 Draenei Paladin
04/30/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Dornaa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blood Elf girl

QFT! :D
100 Human Paladin
never played a hordeling at any high level, so i wouldn't know, but dornaa is adorable. i liked the stormwind orphan quests as well, and i have a kickin' snail pet now, which is pretty sweet.

also, just watched tonight's adventure time episode, what a delightfully messed up show that is. ;p
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh and on the vein of this discussion in the last thread Dornaa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blood Elf girl.

Even if the Belf is a Paladin and Dornaa will be a Shaman

You're not making any sense.

Shaman > Paladin? 2 + 2 = 75, 3 x 6 = lemon
100 Draenei Paladin
Shaman > Paladin? 2 + 2 = 75, 3 x 6 = lemon

Stop counting to potato.

And on that note, time to go home and not play WoW. :D
100 Human Paladin
i tangled with a few people on the beta, and i've noticed that either HoF and emancipate flat out don't work in this current build, or my opponents now have super snares that can't be dispelled. either way, killing warlocks and hunters is a bit harder than it should be.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're gonna be so proud of me, Libram.

Lookit dem achievement points.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gratz <3
You have broke the 10k mark!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gratz <3

You were my inspiration! I bounced on that trampoline for YOU!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/30/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Pragmatic
this however is better then anything i could have thought up! cheers!

Cheers!

Draenei skull. Punched to the ground so far into Eastern Kingdom's crust that she'll pop up in Kalimdor as an Archy dig relic. With Selandria's Fists of Justice.

(Just kidding, I love both girls. Just wonder what they'll do that got those Keepers of Time all riled up).

04/30/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Martana
also, just watched tonight's adventure time episode, what a delightfully messed up show that is. ;p

As much as I love the show, it really, really is. I just found out that it takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth where magic's taken over after the great Mushroom wars ended, with a piece of North America missing. Wtf?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Gratz <3

You were my inspiration! I bounced on that trampoline for YOU!

/blush
Grats, Lobster. I'd have come and watched your PvP extravaganza, but I woke up after it had already happened.

We had a go at Heroic Ultraxion (10) today. Ten goes, actually, before we gave up, kiulled him on normal and wondered why normal had ever seemed hard. Due to crappy raid comp, dictated by who signed up we had not Heroism, and it cost us - twice we got him to 10%, and once to 6% before everything went to hell and we all died. So close, and next week it'll be with the 20% debuff - we were hoping to get him before it hit. This is the story of our progression this expac actually - we reach an end boss or roadblock and a debuff hits the week before we kill it, every damned time (and no way are we going back to 0% for heroic modes thankyouverymuchforyoursuggestion).
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/01/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Jackishi
As much as I love the show, it really, really is. I just found out that it takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth where magic's taken over after the great Mushroom wars ended, with a piece of North America missing. Wtf?

Yeah it's pretty great lol. If you watch the opening there's nuclear bombs on the hill in the first scene.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/30/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Martana
i tangled with a few people on the beta, and i've noticed that either HoF and emancipate flat out don't work in this current build, or my opponents now have super snares that can't be dispelled. either way, killing warlocks and hunters is a bit harder than it should be.

I'm surprised no one noticed this before, to be honest. At the very least, the Hunter's Glyph of Arcane Shot is written to suggest that it's not susceptible to some counters, similar to how the old old TBC-era Judgement of Justice was not susceptible to Druid shifting because it was "not a movement impairing effect".

The ultimate effects of these abilities is still in question, but I'm hoping that they aren't being deliberately designed as "arms race" abilities that Blizzard is supposed to be trying so hard to get away from.

On a less serious note, I had a funny experience while at work today. If anyone is familiar with the anime Queen's Blade (or the card game or any of the other productions which have the name), imagine if during class when you're supervising a bunch of kids dutifully typing away at their keyboards for typing practice, an advertisement on the educational site they're launching this program from comes up as the character Cattelya.

For those of who you might not be familiar, Cattelya is notorious for a) massive boobs and b) gratuitous sideboob. Now imagine that the teacher I'm working with catches wind of this, and it results in about half a dozen boys and the teacher are basically snickering over this advertisement while several others frantically mash the F5 key trying to get the ad banner on their computers.

Massive differences in culture are fun and instructive. (I work at a Japanese middle school.)
Rather than "OMG!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!"?

Also, if you're at a place that cares about such things, don't image search this, especially with nudity filters off.
Edited by Sharrow on 5/1/2012 2:25 AM PDT
04/30/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Martana

Hunters have been like that all beta. I'm really, really hoping that this is a bug.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rather than "OMG!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!"?

Also, if you're at a place that cares about such things, don't image search this, especially with nudity filters off.

Yeah, teaching the alphabet also included OL (office lady) fetish jokes and BDSM jokes. This teacher is pretty awesome, if a little... off the beaten path?

But yeah. There's going to be BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS if you put that name in a search engine.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]