Open Libram XXVI: Emancipation Proclamation

100 Human Paladin
I'm happy some of my less-played alts will get some nicer mounts but I'm going to make a point of avoiding using stuff like the paladin and achievement-related mounts. It's silly and doesn't really matter but it doesn't feel right.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey I just realized something.

If you level a human paladin to 40 and get the charger, you can use it on your draenei paladin.

Hmm.. maybe I can use the kodo on my blood elf then?
100 Human Paladin
I dunno, I kinda hope that they restrict class/faction mounts.

That might just be me, but seeing a mage ride around on a Charger...just kinda gets to me

Though I'm ok for a dwarf paladin riding a ellek or a blood elf riding a kodo, they're still paladins at least
100 Draenei Paladin
05/03/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Cayse
Ten hours?

YOU ARE A PIRATE!! :D

05/03/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Celyndrashad
Sorry to hear that.

It's not so bad, I get a three day weekend next weekend. I'm gonna go see Avengers in Imax, so you people who have already seen it better not spoil it!!!

At least mark spoilers.

So sad. :(

I cannot <3 Dornaa enough! I just can't.

Would have been an amazing Cata update to see an older Dornaa in the Exodar training as a Shaman.

/random

Good evening Libram! I now have my Mists Beta invite. Woooooo! Won't have much time for it this weekend but I'll certainly be piddling around in it sometime next week. Yus.

On the whole account wide mount thing that is amazing to hear it'll launch with Mists, now the guy I'm in a mount race with in my guild will never catch me. XD

I doubt people getting class and profession specific mounts across characters is intentional though, it would be silly, but then again this is Blizzard.

If so that means disgruntled Draenei Vindicator's can get their Charger's back by leveling a Human or Dwarf Paladin to 40.
100 Draenei Paladin
They are still deciding what mounts will be account wide .. GC just posted that class mounts might not be included. Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4850595218#5
05/04/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Would have been an amazing Cata update to see an older Dornaa in the Exodar training as a Shaman.

That would have been pretty damn cool! WTB that for MoP.
Edited by Muletia on 5/4/2012 6:23 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
i prefer the fred perry animation of 'you are a pirate' myself, it's pretty awesome. ;p

just finished the valley of the four winds on beta, now on to karasang wilds, the Really Sad Forest. i'm kicking myself for junking my pvp gear at this point, i keep losing to people i shouldn't be. oh well, i'll get some at 90 and wreck people. >:O

liking the quests so far, and i really like how monk is shaping up. can't decide if i want to make one my main, but i'm starting to think that i'll have to keep two characters geared now. ;p at least there's raid finder so i can keep my monk in decent gear if i ever want to swap out or something!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ha, just lot in Twin Peaks, but I don't even care. My team was bloody terrible, no resil and no skill, so Alliance capped 2 and then were sitting on the third to "honour farm" us.

Well, I wasn't having any of that, so I and my sister just camped at their graveyard and murdered everyone that came down. In the end, after Alliance decided to "farm" us I'd gained 10 or so killing blows and the Alliance hadn't gained any. A few escaped, but there was one Hunter in full Cataclysmic that I had no mercy for. He died many, many times trying to get away.

I don't even care that we lost the match, I ruined that Hunter's day and had a great time.
100 Draenei Paladin
05/04/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Elidra
I don't even care that we lost the match, I ruined that Hunter's day and had a great time.

U so evil.

That would have been pretty damn cool! WTB that for MoP.

I have a feeling it will be a long while before we see anything updated again, like the Exodar which should now be a floating death fortress.

05/04/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Martana
just finished the valley of the four winds on beta, now on to karasang wilds, the Really Sad Forest.

Y you quest so much now? <_< You'll be burnt out come the real Mists.

I plan on just using the Beta to mess around with rotations and class changes and such for the most part.

/random

That 20% nerf really shows, my guild got another hardmode this week, without me. I miss raiding. :(

So help me I'm gonna force the jerks to work around my schedule sometime, heroic axe dropped for them this week. >_>

Well nighty, night Libram.
100 Human Paladin
i'm actually using the beta to make sure i know where quests are and so forth, by the time it goes live i'll be able to run them easily with whichever characters i am interested in playing. the one thing i've noticed is that the quests in MoP are really enjoyable, and quite honestly the world is so gorgeous that i don't mind doing the same quests over again several times. i love the aesthetic, the quests flow well, and it's just fun to play in.

additionally, there are no cinematics or anything else, so large portions of the storyline are missing from the quests. this means when the game goes live i'll be seeing new stuff, which is nice.

anyway, i'm also going to be leveling a monk, and i don't have much interest in playing other classes aside from it and my pally at present come MoP, so i'll only be doing quests twice, which isn't bad. ;p
I found a new job as a host, but I have to wear all black color as a host at a seafood buffet today, the only black color shoes are my loafers, my foot sores like hell. Anyways, my curiosity tells me that i have so many temptation or dreams to visit tonight by youngs and old ladies.

Gotta to to sleep...ugh my foot is killing me.
I found a new job as a host, but I have to wear all black color as a host at a seafood buffet today, the only black color shoes are my loafers, my foot sores like hell. Anyways, my curiosity tells me that i have so many temptation or dreams to visit tonight by youngs and old ladies.

Gotta to to sleep...ugh my foot is killing me.

Can't help with the sores but if you want to go to sleep i could post a few lines from my heat transfer book.

Are you interested in using Raleigh numbers in order to determine the correct Nusselt number to use to find the convection constant needed to find the overall heat transfer in a turbulent flow fluid system as it goes through a heat exchanger?

Or maybe some info on view factors in determining the radiation heat transfer in a square container with a black top and opaque sides after the correction factor has been included?

Or lump analysis of a piece of meat inside a convection oven with a fairly large biot number and undetermined air convection constant?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't help with the sores but if you want to go to sleep i could post a few lines from my heat transfer book.

Are you interested in using Raleigh numbers in order to determine the correct Nusselt number to use to find the convection constant needed to find the overall heat transfer in a turbulent flow fluid system as it goes through a heat exchanger?

Or maybe some info on view factors in determining the radiation heat transfer in a square container with a black top and opaque sides after the correction factor has been included?

Or lump analysis of a piece of meat inside a convection oven with a fairly large biot number and undetermined air convection constant?

This is why I actively avoided anything ever having to do with math or science once I graduated high school. >_<
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Y U NO POST LIBRAM!

POST CATS!
90 Tauren Paladin
It's amazing what kind of Transmog sets you can make by looking through your bank and mix and matching pieces.

Also, I really hope class mounts are restricted to the class that actually gets it. I don't want to see those dirty mages with my mount.
Edited by Sarinis on 5/5/2012 10:50 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't keep much random stuff in my bank, I have full tier sets from back in the days when I collected full tier sets. I need accessory pieces for a lot of them, though. :(

I still can't really see myself changing my look except from possibly going to a full cataclysmic look, or actually doing Judgement if I had a mace, but even if we got H gunship, the mace isn't any good. :|
100 Draenei Paladin
Spaulders of the Righteous refuses to drop for me, I really want to see how good it looks with the rest of the Wrathful set and the Tabard of the Argent Crusade. >.<

That 20% nerf really shows, my guild got another hardmode this week, without me. I miss raiding. :(

Our alt run, which has never beaten Warmaster before blew away everything except Madness this week. If our main group doesn't get hUltra tomorrow I'll be very disappointed.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Spaulders of the Righteous refuses to drop for me, I really want to see how good it looks with the rest of the Wrathful set and the Tabard of the Argent Crusade. >.<

Download MogIt. I personally didn't like how they looked when I was shopping for a Wrathful Glad set, but it probably looks better on a draenei. A lot of shoulder pieces look bad on male blood elves. =/

05/05/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Cayse
I don't keep much random stuff in my bank, I have full tier sets from back in the days when I collected full tier sets. I need accessory pieces for a lot of them, though. :(

Part of the reason I have no bank space is that I keep 15-20 pairs of different boots, belts, tabards, and capes on hand. There's maybe 5-6 pairs of boots in void storage too. Accessories can make or break a look... It's important to be prepared!
Edited by Lobster on 5/5/2012 4:54 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a number of full tier sets, some weapons, but I have a lot of old trinkets, tabards, archeology artifacts, and dresses. I don't keep any profession stuff on this toon because I don't have the space. :|
100 Draenei Paladin
Y U NO POST LIBRAM!

POST CATS!

Seriously the Libram was slow today evidently. Hilariously enough today at work someone had a book full of cat pictures with adorable captions. XD

Evening Libram, one more day of work and then time off. Yus.

Gonna leave my comp on over night tonight to download the beta, anyone have a guesstimate on how long it takes to download?
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/5/2012 5:56 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]