ICC25 HEROIC/DRAKE RUNS (H)

87 Blood Elf Paladin
I will be hosting ICC25 Heroic/Drake Runs weekly. I will go back and forth from Heroic to Normal for Drake Achievements. This will be the first week I will be running for the Drake next week will be Heroic. For this first week Shards for Shadowmourn are not reserved but the Bloods and Quests are. If you want the Shards/bloods/quests message me in game or post here. I will make a a line for Shadowmourn. If you want come one someone that is not on this server let me know I will get someone to add you on Real ID to invite you to raid. Runs will require vent.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Guessing these runs are horde only?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nah, he's coming to Alliance exclusively to carry our !@#$ side of the server as well as his own to glorious drakes.

By the way, if you want your ICC drake, here's how you do it-

Smash your face into the keyboard while targeting the boss

Congrats, do that 12 times along with some extra for trash packs, and you're roughly 90% done with your drake chieves.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I've already smashed my keyboard with my face a few times, eventually I went through the desk. /sarcasm
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Grats on your drake
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
06/03/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Badglad
Grats on your drake

lol
Reply Quote
Cybrok...do you really want to add necroing threads to your reputation? Then again I guess it can't get much worse...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
By the way, if you want your ICC drake, here's how you do it-

Smash your face into the keyboard while targeting the boss

Congrats, do that 12 times along with some extra for trash packs, and you're roughly 90% done with your drake chieves.

That just made my day.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
If pokemon were real, Cybrok would be they guy with 6 not evolved and incapable of evolving because he refused to evolve them, magikarps.
Edited by Athsgirl on 8/9/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
That may just be the worst insult I have ever heard on the internet. Holy !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/09/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Cybrok
Grats on your drake

lol

Why do you have 35 exp?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/10/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Harpoa

lol

Why do you have 35 exp?

I'm not surprised, I thought speccing into lichborne and not using it at all or that frequently and speccing into Endless winter on content that doesn't require interrupts was worse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]