406 ilvl Holy Paladin LF Guild 8/8H
Server - US - Dalaran (EST)
Format - Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding
Loot - EPGP/Council
Raid Times - 9:00 - 12:00 am Monday - Thursday (EST)
Website - www.crimsonmoonrising.com
Crimson Moon Rising is currently 8/8 Heroic 25 man. We started off as a 10 man guild at the launch of Cataclysm. We have since decided to expand to 25 primarily because we prefer the larger guild environment. We are opening recruiting to all classes and specs for the upcoming MoP expansion. You can reach me via real ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions.
TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Current 25man Cataclysm Progression
t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.
Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.
Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.
We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.
We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----
We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:
1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?
----- HOW TO APPLY -----
So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.
IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.
Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.
Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):
<Who is John Galt> is specifically looking for a talented and dedicated Hpally for a core spot in our 25man raids.
Being 6/8H means we are activly downing content as a team. Since we started 25mans again we have downed a new heroic boss each week, and it is how our raid works together as a team that makes progression so exciting.
Tue, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time).
We run optional H FL for H Rag on Wed for mounts/achievements
Currently, we are 6/8 25 man heroic Dragon Soul and have 8/8 H achievement in 10 man.
Just got 6/8H last week... next up is SPINE!
We are top 25man guild on our server, and we are dedicated to 25man progression.
Our guild has been around since 2006, we plan on raiding through the end on Cata, and we will be raiding into MoP and beyond.
Check us out at --
Guild Leader = Fayenoor = email@example.com
Recruitment Officer =Tahnaya = firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to add either of us on RealID and have a quick chat anytime about the position.
For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.
-----<Who is John Galt?>
- Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)
We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:
Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
Server First Sinestra 25-Man
We are 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and are sitting at 8/8 heroic T13
Loot System:We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested contact Fayenoor or Tahnaya in game for more information.
<Forgotten Aspects> is a long standing (been in existence since beta), stable, mature horde guild on Hyjal. We are currently 8/8 H:DS 25 man. If you are looking for a long term home, then we are the place for you.
We are looking to add a Holy Paladin to round out and solidify our raiding team, we want long term raiders that are looking for a home. If you would like to chat with me about our guild and the open position we have.
My Real ID is, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want more wish to contact about joining us.
Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm PST (10-12 Hours a Week)
How to Apply:
Go to www.forgottenaspects.com and register, PM an application to Nezastus
Or feel free to log on to our server and talk to one of our officers:
Tanks & Melee DPS: Naéblis (ALT+130)
Healers: Fearmønger (ALT+0248)
Range DPS: Thant
Nezastus, Nezaster, or Foxymomma In-game
What we expect from applicants:
7/7 Normal - 25m
6/7 Heroic - 25m
7/7 Heroic - 10m
Glory of the Firelands Raider
Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
Current recruitment needs:
We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs for MoP!
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Shaman
- Feral Druid
We raid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10 - 1 est
You must be appropriately geared to push hardmode content, and you must be an exceptionally skilled player. We are not interested in mediocre players that don't theorycraft to the best of their ability and make the same mistakes twice.
If you would like to apply please do so on our website:
Any other questions can be asked of the officers in game:
Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous, Vernos.
You may also contact me by RealID at email@example.com.
8/8 Heroic DS. 7/7 Heroic FL. Together since BC. 10m Horde. Ranked 378 US 10m.
Currently we have no holy paladins.
Looking to fulfill a core spot for our main raiding roster.
Raid times: W 8-11, Friday 9:30-1, Sun 8-11 PM EST.
*As we've cleared the tier, we're only raiding on Wednesdays until Beta raids/MOP comes out.
What we are really looking for is a long term, team oriented player. We want someone who loves to play with us and wants a mature guild to down bosses. I think you should come check us out. Our website is www.dabuguild.com. If you have any questions, come find me Edynn @ Khadgar or post on our forums. I hope I have sparked your interest and best of luck to you in your guild search!
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to achieving a rank of US200 in 25 man raiding. Most importantly, our goal is to down all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Accountability - We are looking for team players who admit their faults, and fix them.
* Experience - We want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders looking for a new long-term home
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here >, repeated "DERPS" build resentment
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, not while we are sitting in front of the boss.
* Teamwork - We commit to each person that we will build a team that they will be proud to raid with, and feel assured they are all giving 110% to reach our goals..
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, there ispositive reinforcement, long term strategic vision, and accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* No Bench - We do not recruit a bench, we have a roster size goal of 29
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We are using a EPGP with high decay which discourages hording and encourages rapid improvement to the benefit of the raid team without officer intervention.
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
Our Raid Schedule:
* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:00pm PST
All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide
Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com
You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com
We look forward to meeting you
8/8Heroic DS - progression completed on February 28th
Monday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Tuesday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Wednesday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Thursday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
All times are CST.
Dentulmoka or Emofox
Reawaken offers stability and the opportunity to push end game content while it's still fresh. We strive to maintain a drama free environment so recruitment is generally limited to adult players, but friends and family are welcome to join as casuals.
Our raiders are regular and reliable, come prepared, and care about dropping bosses more than anything else. The guild provides food buffs, flasks and full repairs for Members.
If you want to test yourself against end game content in a competitive but comfortable environment then head over to our forums with the website link below and apply.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.