Mage vs Enh Shaman

1 Troll Shaman
How do you win? They can break roots 3 diff ways and always get in my face especially with spirit wolves and i can't cast due to ranged interrupts.

any videos or help?
Reply Quote
Just curl up into a fetal position and wait for it to be over. lol. Seriously i've had horrible luck fighting Enhance Shamans myself. I just accepted the fact that they're our hard counter and just pick myself up. Find a nice, squishy warrior to punish for my death.
Reply Quote
Ok well there's a lot of ways to keep him off you, using your mirror images to keep him non-stop slowed will help, Frostfire orb will do the job after those fade, i know icelance spam is lame but if you just use instants like pet nova, cone of cold and nova you can just spam ice lances without fear of being interrupted since what you're looking for is just keeping him snared, you could even block when he uses his wolves sprint ability and just wait it out, trust me you have a lot more CD's then an enhancement shaman just need to feel it out and use them at the right times
Edited by Tsuin on 5/1/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
1. Juke the interrupt
2. ???
3. Profit

There, that wasn't so hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Roll fire. Never lose to anything except hunters and good rogues.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
in my experience fire lost even more against enh sham. theyre kinda like rogues but more unkitable.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
05/02/2012 07:58 AMPosted by Lepewpew
I heard this one time its hard to interrupt an instant pyro and 1.5 second scorches.

its not hard to interrupt scorch , and very easy to purge off pyro! procs.

to beat enhancement you cant make any mistakes. abuse blanket root just like you would against a pally and be aware that when you do root them with blanket cs, theyre going to drop grounding so have your pet get that or ice lance or fire blast it down.

if you can get them to trinket early, sheep them full and reset the fight, eat, bandage, evo, whatever you need to do to heal, and then start the fight completely over.
Reply Quote
RoF their wolves.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If you to them more as fire, you're terrible and shouldn't be playing this class. Fake the shear, db them and wolves into a RoF, charge pyro into combust etc.

Even easier if you take Pyromaniac.
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Mage
Sick a pally on them. That always works.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]