6/8H SPriest LF Horde Guild

85 Night Elf Priest
I plan on transferring to this server within the next week or so and would like to find a guild before hand if possible.

This is my main toon (8/8 Normal and 6/8 Heroic DS) and will most likely be my main throughout MoP as well. I'd like to find an active raiding guild that is currently working on Heroic content. Doesn't really matter if it's a 10 or 25 man run. Due to my current work schedule, ideal raid times for me would be in the afternoon ending around 10:30 EST which I believe is 9:30 CST. I know that is kind of early but I'd have to explain how my schedule works because it's kinda confusing D:

Also, I have several toons at 85 that I may be willing to transfer over eventually if needed as well.

If anyone could suggest any guilds or websites to apply to, I'd appreciate it :)
Edited by Lumenalia on 5/2/2012 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump for a friend =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]