<Channel 4 News Team > Now Recruiting

About us: Formerly Vaunted, Astoria.

C4NT is a 10 man raiding guild on Azuremyst currently working on Mogu'shan Vaults. We raid 3 days a week with an occasional 4th day on Mondays to clean up any leftover content.

As we push to clear current content as one of the top guilds on Azuremyst we also have RBG and arena players setting rosters for high end pvp content.

Recruiting Ranged DPS and Healers for core raid spots and possibly a Prot Warrior if we can find the right one.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 7pm - 10pm Server
Wednesday 7pm - 10pm Server
Thursday 7pm - 10pm Server

Those interested please contact us by either filling out an app on our website below or contacting someone ingame as listed below.

Website - www.Channel4news.us
RealID: Jake.Huscher@gmail.com
ingame contact - Whisper or Mail Aedrik, Cäpthämmer, Lucavias, Lexuh.
Edited by Aedrik on 10/4/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for moar peeps.....Social, PVP, PVE, whatever your case may be fill out an app
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Need More.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
/bump

Now 6/8 HM and working on HSpine. If you are a tank that wants to finish DS before MoP visit us @ www.channel4news.us or speak to an Officer in game.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Lovely udderbump <3

Maybe I should gear up one of my remaining Alliance toons and PVP with you :o
Edited by Gantzie on 7/1/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG GANTZIEPIE! <3 I MISS YOU!!! Bring a toon over to our crappy server! :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Recruitment for Mists of Pandaria has officially opened to all players of any class and spec. Anyone interested in joining a fast growing, fun, and progression focused raiding guild can speak with me in game. Currently we are placing no restrictions on class or talent specialization, so if you feel like you want to be a part of one of the top guilds on Azuremyst feel free to speak with me in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
WTB moar friends.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
pushing for 2 groups at the start of MOP. check us out @ http://channel4news.us
Reply Quote
Bump for MOP recruits. Also looking for PVP oriented players for RBG MOP team(s) being formed.

www.channel4news.us
Reply Quote
Looking for more lovelies who enjoy Dargon slaying and Live action PVPs!!

www.channel4news.us

<3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Recruiting priests and monk (potentials) of the healing variety. PST me in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
ttt
We need a solid healer, a permanent raid spot can potentially be yours if you fit the criteria.

Message any officer (Capthammer, Aedrik, Lexuh, Lucavian, or myself)
Reply Quote
bump looking for heals and ranged
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]