Gratz to Anarchy on stocks 3/3!

100 Dwarf Hunter
Well, I can only assume that with the amount of time they spend in that instance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
hehehehehe
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Real classy guys. Way to live up the reputation everyone on the alliance side claims you have.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
<3 you spinner
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Not sure what you mean, but ty Marvella. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
probably you guys making fun of a guild for their lack of progression?
guess they enjoy you reinforcing their scrubness
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
probably you guys making fun of a guild for their lack of progression?
guess they enjoy you reinforcing their scrubness

No, it's just me mocking their guild, well it would be more guilds if I could remember all of their names from goodness knows how many times it's happened. Just the general habit of coming to SW, killing lowbies and guards then running away into stocks once their health gets low, popping out every 5 minutes waiting until they outnumber us by at least 3 or 4 people and then come out, kill us and /lol, well that is until we come back with about even numbers and they run back in. Once again, not specifically against anarchy, just against everyone who uses that strategy, including alliance and ragefire chasm.
Edited by Spinnerdh on 4/28/2012 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
it's all in good fun, every side does it.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
Yep, both sides are guilty. I can't imagine why so many allies want to fly straight to RFC.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
04/28/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Nøpeðøtavi
it's all in good fun, every side does it.

Not really good fun when you run into the instance when the fight actually starts to get fun.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
04/30/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Rivalus
You know there are city guards everywhere around Stocks. They constantly respawn too. I don't think you can say that you are ever actually "outnumbered".

Ya, it's almost like when transformers are duking it out and lampposts get in the way.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
05/02/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Rivalus
Lampposts definitely daze you and sunder your armor from time to time. I know how that feels.

Well you shouldn't be expecting any less when walking directly into them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]