@ Bavra

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just wanted to say thank you for your help on the customer support forums. I got an email back from Blizzard and I received the copyright release form I needed so then I can have my wedding cake made. So thank you very much for giving me the email I needed.

To show my thanks for being helpful here is a simple portrait of your character. I hope you like:
http://tallmancreations.deviantart.com/#/d4xqz7a
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1......2.......3........ AWH :D !! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Will you be posting pics of this wedding cake!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Cyphus
1......2.......3........ AWH :D !! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Will you be posting pics of this wedding cake!?!?!?!?

Haha thanks although it wouldn't have been possible without Bavra (or you ifCyphus is your alt) cause I honestly had no idea on how or where I could get a copyright release from Blizzard for the cake and I have no baking/cake decorating skills. And yup, I will be posting them all to my DA account.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Very nice invitations, congratulations! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your invitations are awesome and I love the BOE inscription on the rings, very cute!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Congratulations and best of luck on your new adventure!

I love the BOE on the rings.
Reply Quote
Sweet! I'm glad it worked out for you!

OH MAN SHUT UP I JUST LOOKED AT THE LINK!!

I seriously have goosebumps that's so flipping awesome!

I never come to my own realm forums so I didn't see this!
Edited by Bavra on 5/1/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet! I'm glad it worked out for you!

OH MAN SHUT UP I JUST LOOKED AT THE LINK!!

I seriously have goosebumps that's so flipping awesome!

I never come to my own realm forums so I didn't see this!

*squeels*

I just got your in-game mail. I thought Cyphus was you cause they responded soon after I told one of your guildmates to relay the message you had a present on your realm forums. So my bad :s

But I am glad you enjoy the drawing I made, I am really truly thankful for giving me that email address. I had no idea where to look. And I just wanted to extend my thanks for the kind act from one stranger to another. Happy gaming! And continue your work with helping others on the customer support forums!

And thank you everyone for your kind comments, sorry I didn't get back to this thread till now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]