Thank You Errant Pride & Friends

90 Troll Druid
Tonight my guild and friends gave me the best send off that a Guild Leader could ever ask for. I can not appreciate you guys any more than I can for providing me a less than 40 man FTH during Prime Time tonight.

To Feathermoon:

The armistice I enacted a year ago is dissolved. While Gunstrak is away, Kodamn has command of the Errant Pride.

Yes PvP happened and I'm posting about it - sorry trolls - deal w/ it. Too damn happy and thankful to care!

8o )

Kodamn, please enjoy the army I have bequeathed you. I will be back as soon as I can fools.
Edited by Bär on 4/26/2012 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
That was Gunny, btw.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
It's Been short, but a great Honor Sir.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
We'll miss u gunny :) Was a fun sendoff
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
We'll miss you boss!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Drama aside, take care of yourself while your afg.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Be safe out there!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Best of luck with everything Gunny. I always Errant Pride is like Full on Rogues sister guild, except with fewer people that are funny and more legitimate talent.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wha'? Gunstrak is leaving? And he's being replaced by Kodamn? How am I supposed to kill the raid leader now? *crawls into a hole and cries*

P.S. Will miss targetting you on every occasion. :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Best of luck with everything Gunny. I always Errant Pride is like Full on Rogues sister guild, except with fewer people that are funny and more legitimate talent.

I resent that implication sir. I am full of funny and lacking in talent and demand an apology.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
04/27/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Ocba
Wha'? Gunstrak is leaving? And he's being replaced by Kodamn?

I believe there was talk of napalm and genocide.  Someone also mentioned that there would be punch and pie.  Hello FM…  hide your kids, hide your wives.
Edited by Gunstrak on 4/27/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Have a safe trip brother mine. Enjoy the new local.
Reply Quote
It was an honor and privilege to have fought against you. You will be missed by us for sure. Hell of a lot of great fights, and an awesome guild war for a while. It's still talked about often! Good luck where you are going! Can't wait for your return.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
It was a pleasure serving under you in the epic battle of the year. Best of luck to you and hurry back!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Be safe and well Boss!
We'll try to keep Kodamn sane.
... try.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
... try.

Your efforts are futile and arrogant. You have received one Kodemerit.

See you soon Gun. Hopefully not too soon. Heehee.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Gunny, we look forward to your return to the realm. Meanwhile, the dogs will continue the hunt.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Be safe and well Boss!
... try.

((Wouldn't he have had to be sane in the first place for you to be able to keep him that way?))
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
... try.

Your efforts are futile and arrogant. You have received one Kodemerit.

See you soon Gun. Hopefully not too soon. Heehee.

Oops... wait... am I the first Kodemerit handed?! Even before ALANTH?! ... wow... Well, time to stop playing 'til Gunny's back!!

((Wouldn't he have had to be sane in the first place for you to be able to keep him that way?))

I know. Nearly added a line about that before posting. Maybe I should have. Ah! bitter regrets!
Already missing you Gunny!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]