Yo Majinbuu

10 Goblin Rogue
04/27/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Maijinbuu
you would def know my voice

Is it as memorable as one of the fat chicks that used to put me to sleep each night as we talked on one of those 1-900-talk dirty numbers?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Siouxfall
why do people take this game too seriously? i spent last night watching 6 straight episodes of the walking dead and reminiscing my freshman year at high school by playing hitman blood money. i couldve logged on and look for unfun (thats not even a word i know) strangers to do arenas with and improve my skills to go past my 2100 exp and eventually break 2200 but i don't see that as a life-changing feat.

I did not waste my time reading this garbage thread past this post but I just wanted to tell you this show is Really Bad. Okay bye!!!
10 Goblin Rogue
The problem with this idea is that your example is using the idea of "innocent until proven guilty" where with buu he is actually the one protesting "innocence". Yes, he is trying to build a case for himself but it isn't aimed at anyone, where as the idea of "he stole my computer" is.

To me, protesting innocence would mean that the initial claim of "I'm gladiator" was never introduced. Upon making that claim, he should be held to offering evidence when using it to try and support his opinions.

So, he's protesting being gladiator, and offers videos of someone from a shared battle.net account and a shared arenajunkies account, as well as admitting he's lied on the forums, and broken the terms of service.

He can claim to be that gladiator, and he might be, but that doesn't mean that the average person could look at the set of information before us and place faith in his credentials.

More to a relevant point, and aside from the banter:

At the end of the day "I'm a glad" means much, much less than presenting relevant points, and so it doesn't matter to me. I was just stirring the pot a bit. >.>

Edit:

its a very interesting voice.

oooh I'm interested already.

*WINK*
Edited by Sheevah on 4/27/2012 7:16 PM PDT
10 Goblin Rogue
04/27/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Eponine
Alright Reckful.

Reckful is so hot

Reckful is a saluki.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8654/123reckful.jpg
10 Goblin Rogue
Thinking about it, I don't think it's actually a saluki, but I'm too lazy to look up what breed it might be...

Regardless, you can sleep tonight, knowing that you've been validated and that you no longer have to fight your inner furry.

Edit: Had to look it up... Pretty sure it's an Afghan Hound, and after seeing some of the hairstyles people give them, I might have to get one...
Edited by Sheevah on 4/27/2012 7:51 PM PDT
88 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Sheevah

Reckful is so hot

Reckful is a saluki.

hahahahahahahahaha oh lord /tears
100 Undead Warlock

Reckful is a saluki.

hahahahahahahahaha oh lord /tears

gosh he's kind of.... pretty.... I didn't realize there was a version of him that wasn't the homeless man look.
85 Night Elf Druid
Girls don't play wow, so that means you're all gay.
88 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Zazzo
Girls don't play wow, so that means you're all gay.

Who can resist reckful's clean shaven afghan hound look?

Or my personal favorite the aforementioned homeless man look.

Nobody rocks a neckbeard and Viggo Mortensen LoTR hair like he does. /hnnng
Edited by Chansey on 4/27/2012 9:38 PM PDT
85 Human Mage
04/27/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Maijinbuu
If I linked a video of snutz would that make me snutz?

can you get in skype and have the same voice as snutz? can you post on his aj account?

side note pretty sure I get get access to snutz aj account if I wanted as well as immitate his voice(this is by far the hardest part still not hard)
85 Human Mage

side note pretty sure I get get access to snutz aj account if I wanted as well as immitate his voice(this is by far the hardest part still not hard)

this isn't mission impossible bro, and you're not tom cruise. please i beg you get access to his aj account.

stop lying bro
1 Human Rogue
<-- The man
100 Human Paladin
http://www.arenajunkies.com/user/33936-elorahnahimi/

-Follows the link, sees Warlock named Lordslug he claims he was-

-Checks the Alts tab, finds character named Elorlhiahamamdfadfaldfiadf-

-Looks back on Maijinbuu's team, sees Restoration Shaman named Elekhafkaodfktittiesadfad-

"Go ahead and message my AJ account here, I'll message back."

Hmmm.
Edited by Areos on 4/27/2012 10:37 PM PDT
1 Human Rogue
04/27/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Maijinbuu
it really isn't, you see. people like snozy struggle for 5-6 seasons to get any decent ratings.

Lol I havent struggled for 5-6 seasons, hell I didnt even start playing till Wrath.

honestly i could probably find a plethora of backpedaling rogues playing thugcleave or trip dps that are over 2200

Most of them are playing RLS

i'm happy he managed to get 2200 with a 65% win rate playing a mongoloid cleave comp.

Irony when playing RLS
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]