WTB quest share 'The Cudgel of Kar'desh'

85 Undead Mage
So, strange request but I really need someone to share this quest with me to this character. It's the old version of the quest that will reward me the title Champion of the Naaru ( I've done all the trials etcetera...hitting myself for not doing this easy quest back then, i even remember having it half done LOL ).

I'm hoping someone still has an old alt or something who still has it. I'll pay 25,000g for the quest share - I'll pay once the quest is shared and i've checked it against http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10901/the-cudgel-of-kardesh to confirm its the correct one. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I still have it in my quest log, but unfortunately we are on different servers :|
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Even if you turn this in, it no longer awards the title. I tried it on this toon(though I had the title already on my priest) and it did nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
yea... a little late turning that in.

I had to laugh and insult every hunters that made requests to bring back the rhok'delar bow and staff as soon as it became ''important'' for transmog. since they were too lazy to get it in while they were available or too dumb to complete the chain. Looking at their raid progression profile, seeing that they've never cleared MC since they've made that toon... it makes me laugh at them even more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]