Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

Community Manager
We want to confirm that, at this time, all World of Warcraft Annual Pass subscribers have been invited to the Mists of Pandaria beta test, with two groups of exceptions. One exception group are those who purchased an Annual Pass on or after April 18, and will receive their invite in a future wave. The second exception is a small list of remaining accounts from previous waves that encountered an error, and will be properly flagged for beta access as soon as we can resolve the issue.

If you haven't yet purchased an Annual Pass, you still have time to guarantee your spot in the beta by signing up for a year agreement (link) before the offer expires on April 30. Those taking advantage of the Annual Pass receive Diablo III for free, access to the Mists of Pandaria beta, and the exclusive Tyrael's Charger flying mount for your World of Warcraft characters.
90 Human Warlock
Yay! Does this mean no more WHUR MAH BETA threads? /crosses fingers
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This of course just had to be my account and I'm sure 1000s of others as well
85 Orc Death Knight
Cool.
90 Night Elf Druid
I signed up for annual pass day ONE and still haven't gotten beta access
87 Dwarf Hunter
04/27/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Killercaitie

Nope, because of the two exception groups he mentioned, the QQ will continue.
90 Human Warlock
04/27/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Stoutlager
Nope, because of the two exception groups he mentioned, the QQ will continue.

You take my hope like a Kobold's candle. :(
Being in group two must have the odds of getting a legendary to drop. Therefore we are legendary. Wooo!
90 Goblin Shaman
Of course mine (among many others) would fall under 4/20 thus having to wait that much longer... this is complete crap..
Edited by Frostshokker on 4/27/2012 11:39 AM PDT
31 Orc Warlock
Awesome. Thanks for the update.
I subscribed to the annual pass on the 20th.. bah. You just know if I was to ask when I might get an invite I will just be told, "No ETA."
Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work :)
100 Night Elf Druid
Any word on when regular opt-ins will start getting invites?

I'm on the fence about getting the annual pass, but frankly I don't give a hoot about the mount, and I don't play Diablo. :P
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I love how everyone wen't from complaining about not being in the MoP beta to MoP beta crashing alot and being unplayable..I hope next year they limit the beta invites that go out.
04/27/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Stabbeh
Being in group two must have the odds of getting a legendary to drop. Therefore we are legendary. Wooo!

Haha! That idea is LEGENDARY itself! But thanks for the update! I'm in Group Two! <3
83 Blood Elf Mage
there are people who only signed up a few days ago and have their beta invite

how did they get theirs when others have to wait until a "future wave" that could be months from now?
85 Worgen Druid
Any idea when that future wave may occur?
97 Gnome Death Knight
04/27/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Killercaitie

Lol... no silly. It means that everyone who signed up for AP after April 18 will now be spamming "No Invite Yet!" until the next wave.

Incidentally, that includes me. WHARS ME INVITE?!?

Just had to get that off my chest. I feel much better now.
90 Gnome Priest
Thank you for the update! :) It's greatly appreciated. I'm not going to lie though I feel a little conspiracy theory since I'm in the bunch of people who didn't get from before the 18th. It makes me think this error was the possible reason I have never received a beta invite before for any blizzard game! haha. Oh well c'est la vie. Hope it doesn't take too long. Thanks again! :)
97 Gnome Death Knight
04/27/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Raskent
Any idea when that future wave may occur?

In the FUTURE... UTURE... UTURE... Uture... uture... utu...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]