Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

90 Worgen Druid
got an answer from a customer service

there manually adding anyone who has missed from previous wave that may take a while

at least they are doing it

YAY
they should have set up a special customer service option that can handle the Annual Pass issues. Right now there is just no way at all for anyone to get help on any AP issue since they have instructed the normal CS to just give glossed over basic answers.

You can't ask for help from customer service...or ask for help on Facebook because they ignore it....or Twitter because they ignore it.....or here because they ignore it...so where does someone go for help?

Honestly, how hard is it for them to bring up someone's acount and click on "flag for beta access"?

If it were that easy, there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

It's a technical issue, and customer service is trained for customer service, not technical issues. The people doing the technical work need to be focusing on that right now, not on phone calls. If it was truly as easy as you seem to believe it is do you really think all these people would still be waiting? I don't.

And thanks for posting that ticket response. It's pretty much what anyone would get, so save yourself the extra step, and save the queue an extra entry and just put your input here, folks. :)

@Mike -- Good to know, and pretty much what I expected was going to have to be done.
Edited by Tianjan on 4/27/2012 2:01 PM PDT
04/27/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Brevaan
That must be a large group in that 2nd wave. downloaded the beta awaiting email so i can have access. I had no problem getting the Diablo beta. Why should i have a problem with MOP.I am an annual pass holder since march.

Check your battle.net account, not your e-mail.
88 Human Death Knight
So glad I got mine last wave :)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Trust me- not missing much. Except 132 errors. And bugs. That make it impossible to stay logged in for more than 35 seconds at a time while exploring any 85+ new content or being close to other players in capital cities. Sure, you can fly away and sit somewhere, but don't think about questing.
04/27/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Frostdemon
So glad I got mine last wave :)
Me too!
45 Human Warlock
04/27/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Ziinaya
I'm on the fence about getting the annual pass, but frankly I don't give a hoot about the mount, and I don't play Diablo. :P

You will have to wait until all the Annual Pass people are in to find out.
88 Dwarf Shaman
i still dont have a invite to the beta and i have the annual pass.
85 Tauren Warrior
....QQ...........QQ............QQ
33 Human Warrior
Where's my beta invite D:

Swear I'm always that minority...
83 Troll Druid
Really? No rolling invites for new registrants? Jesus blizzard :\
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This is getting kind of ridiculous had my AP for 5 months now and no beta, still
33 Human Warrior
04/27/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Alyx
This is getting kind of ridiculous had my AP for 5 months now and no beta, still

Same here bro, same here.
85 Night Elf Druid
04/27/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Rua
i am beyond glad i didn't get the annual pass. what a mess.

I got the annual pass for Diablo 3. I don't know why so many people are hyped up about getting into the beta.

Yay? I get to see all the unfinished content??
86 Undead Mage
yes finally, ty blizz!!
86 Undead Mage
because we get to try out the new talents,specs,moves, and the new dungeons/raids. also we can see the increase in armor value from cata to MoP.
u guy better hope the servers will show for u guys cuz the servers are not showing for me
85 Dwarf Warrior
04/27/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Kablume
Any idea when that future wave may occur?

In the FUTURE... UTURE... UTURE... Uture... uture... utu...

LMBO Funniest reply to a dumb post ever.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]