Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

90 Draenei Paladin
Im having same issue. beta downloaded but no servers show up.
90 Draenei Paladin
04/27/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Ochir
u guy better hope the servers will show for u guys cuz the servers are not showing for me
Same issue
85 Worgen Warrior
Least you guys got to the realm list menu, I still get server busy issues without being able to reach the realm lists. :/
04/27/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Derpypaws
Least you guys got to the realm list menu, I still get server busy issues without being able to reach the realm lists. :/

At least you guys got invited...! D:
90 Worgen Druid
04/27/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Adgarn

LOL same here group too

got a email from customer service saying they have to manually invite the people in group 2
90 Worgen Druid
04/27/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Mikemuir

LOL same here group too

got a email from customer service saying they have to manually invite the people in group 2

also you reckon they will work weekend to fix this or wait til monday and start again

LOL same here group too

also you reckon they will work weekend to fix this or wait til monday and start again

I reckon they posted that earlier today, and will wait till Monday to send em out.
90 Gnome Death Knight
I'm in Group 1. yay...
90 Worgen Druid
04/28/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Jiwa
I'm in Group 1. yay...

lucky you bro im group two

at least you have an eta

i dont
04/28/2012 01:38 AMPosted by Mikemuir
I'm in Group 1. yay...

at least you have an eta

i dont

For group one, didn't they say "'future wave"? No one has a confirmed entry time to the beta. If anything, we, group two, will get into the beta before those on or after April 18. The best thing to do is wait... You can't force an answer out of Blizzard, nor can they "force" you to put your credit card in and pay for a year for the benefits. Just wait, you'll get in. I want to get in too.
90 Worgen Druid
04/28/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Adgarn

at least you have an eta

i dont

For group one, didn't they say "'future wave"? No one has a confirmed entry time to the beta. If anything, we, group two, will get into the beta before those on or after April 18. The best thing to do is wait... You can't force an answer out of Blizzard, nor can they "force" you to put your credit card in and pay for a year for the benefits. Just wait, you'll get in. I want to get in too.

yeah i know bro very frustrating when your one of a *small number of accounts* that are not in

i can see your not in and you'd be as annoyed as me that it has taking this long for them to sort out this problem

hopefully they learn from there mistakes and make the next AP if they have one only run a couple of weeks or so
90 Troll Priest
If we complain about the complainers does that make us just as bad? Such a conundrum...

yeah i know bro very frustrating when your one of a *small number of accounts* that are not in

i can see your not in and you'd be as annoyed as me that it has taking this long for them to sort out this problem

hopefully they learn from there mistakes and make the next AP if they have one only run a couple of weeks or so

The small amount is probably 25,000 or less. Battle.net crashed not too long ago, so they must be doing something to test out and see what's wrong and what happened with the bounce back. The crash effected the log in servers, no one could log in for a bit. They fixed it.

Maybe they are working through the weekend... You never know.
Edited by Adgarn on 4/28/2012 2:07 AM PDT
I bet they are fixing the bounce back people by alphabetical order via last name.. and my last name starts with Y :\

fml.

That's possible... Very small chance, though. Mine starts with a "T".
Edited by Adgarn on 4/28/2012 2:31 AM PDT
85 Night Elf Mage
lol mine's a S - maybe they are doing it alaphabetically. I'd love to know how small a group us group 2's really are :)
04/28/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Zira
lol mine's a S - maybe they are doing it alaphabetically. I'd love to know how small a group us group 2's really are :)

Very small, you've seen how many comments this topic has gotten, either people don't care, or there isn't that many of us to begin with. Maybe they feel since it's a small amount, they can get around to us anytime. We're only on page six and this thread has been open for about a day.
Edited by Adgarn on 4/28/2012 2:39 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
I was a smidge concerned about the whereabouts of my beta invite, but seeing as I fall under the category of "those who purchased an Annual Pass on or after April 18, and will receive their invite in a future wave". You have put my mind at rest.

(Continues to anxiously check email every other second)
84 Draenei Mage
the only problem is i can't afford the wow annul pass. so i was wandering if i could be invited to the beta anyway because i've been with wow sense 2005. thanks ever so much.

tobyfive
the only problem is i can't afford the wow annul pass. so i was wandering if i could be invited to the beta anyway because i've been with wow sense 2005. thanks ever so much.

tobyfive

You don't have to pay anything for the Annual Pass... It's a promise to stay with WoW for a year, and they will give you some of the benefits up front. And there is a small chance you could get into the beta without an AP... It's called an Opt-In.

Log into your account management page. Look for the like "Beta Profile Settings" link, click it, and it'll take you to another page. To Opt-In, you have to download a system check to your computer, basically looking at your system specifications to see if you're able to download and run the beta smoothly. Where you see the line "To update your system specifications, download and run the beta opt-in application using the controls below." click your associated system and it'll do the rest. When it's done it'll say "Send". Send it, after that a page should open up with your newly updated specs, then click "Update Preferences". And you should be done. All you have to do then is wait. (Also, check the boxes in which Blizzard Games universe you might be interested in, as it's important if you really want to test out.)
Edited by Adgarn on 4/28/2012 3:18 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]