Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

85 Human Priest
Hopefully we can now put an end to the QQ posts about people QQ'ing for their invites. At least the latter group had a legitimate reason!
85 Gnome Rogue
04/28/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Rekuja
If the next wave gets theirs before mine, I'm going to be very annoyed. This whole bounce back nonsense is really pathetic.

wow you make it sound like PC are perfect.
give them about 2 more weeks..
as the AP pass will be gone and then they will have a live person to do it.
We want to confirm that, at this time, all [url ="https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/promo/d3-signup.html"]World of Warcraft Annual Pass [/url] subscribers have been invited to the Mists of Pandaria beta test, with two groups of exceptions. One exception group are those who purchased an Annual Pass on or after April 18, and will receive their invite in a future wave. The second exception is a small list of remaining accounts from previous waves that encountered an error, and will be properly flagged for beta access as soon as we can resolve the issue.

If you haven't yet purchased an Annual Pass, you still have time to guarantee your spot in the beta by [url="https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/promo/d3-signup.html"]signing up for a year agreement[/url] (link) before the offer expires on April 30. Those taking advantage of the Annual Pass receive Diablo III for free, access to the Mists of Pandaria beta, and the exclusive Tyrael's Charger flying mount for your World of Warcraft characters.
I have a question then if you dont mind. If we have bought the annual pass and do not receive our guaranteed spot in beta say before the last day are we given a refund for your companies error or do we just have to deal with it? I only feel that its fair that if something is promised it should be delivered and if it's not delivered then why should i keep my promise and keep paying for another year?
Edited by Sargis on 4/28/2012 4:47 AM PDT
1 Goblin Warlock
Just to let you know, all you payed for was your WoW subscription. You did not pay for the AP at all, it was a free promotion that you signed up for. So please stop posting untrue facts.

Disagree here. I committed to a 1 year contract with Blizzard to keep paying without quitting. As their site of the contract they promised a beta invite when the Beta goes live! The Beta is live now and some people got an invite and some not. So yes, they treat some contract holder different then others over the same contract. On my end I have no chance to get out of the contract and Blizzard has the power to do what they want? Not what I sign up for!
I signed up on August 22nd and haven't gotten my invite yet. So should I submit a ticket or something? My boyfriend got his already and he signed up the same day I did.
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for the response... still disappointed I don't have access but at least I know.
90 Troll Druid
I haven't got one yet :(
90 Tauren Druid
Any idea of when the "future wave" will be? Hopefully not to long :<
85 Night Elf Druid

Torva Nêx

I signed up for annual pass day ONE and still haven't gotten beta access
============
yeah, so did i. this is utter b.s. and they know it. they are just trying to cover their !@# for their own foul ups. worst is, this free weekend for d3 is bullcrap so far. there is no link to get in the game, and my client download won't run saying game is not up and running yet.
85 Tauren Paladin
So wait.. I got my annual pass at March, 8 and I will get my invite when you fix something you messed up? ... /nocomment
85 Blood Elf Rogue
What happens if you ordered your AP on 4/19?
1 Goblin Warlock
04/28/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Satheran
What happens if you ordered your AP on 4/19?

next wave of invites... and just God and Blizzard knows when/if that will be.
85 Worgen Mage
Updates on whats going on would be nice, but wouldnt wanna work u too hard blizzard
83 Blood Elf Mage
04/28/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Darkmann
yeah, so did i. this is utter b.s. and they know it. they are just trying to cover their !@# for their own foul ups. worst is, this free weekend for d3 is bullcrap so far. there is no link to get in the game, and my client download won't run saying game is not up and running yet.

the open beta weekend for D3 was last weekend...not this weekend
Edited by Panicshade on 4/28/2012 9:18 AM PDT
83 Blood Elf Mage
the thing I am agitated with is that they broke their necks trying to get the other AP users into the beta as fast as they could with over a million invites in just a month or less but these last couple weeks of users seem like they are going to be made to wait until they feel like sending the invites.

what is stopping them from sending them from saying a timeframe for the invites? They have to be going with an internal timeframe in the company so why can't they say it? As far as I am concerned they should start sending them out on May 1st because no new AP users can sign up so the final list that day is the final list forever.
Edited by Panicshade on 4/28/2012 9:26 AM PDT
86 Draenei Mage
How long will it be before we can logon to the realms? Still having problems on my Wife's account NOT a good idea!
88 Night Elf Mage
04/28/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Darkmann

.. free beta weekend was last week, and you are wining because you didn't look at your download list. If your such a mamma's boy go back home im tired of you guys whining because you don't READ your screen, you just click what you think (GUESSING) and im honestly sick of it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]