Annual Pass Beta Invite Update

85 Human Paladin
Still haven't received mine, and i signed up in October. Explain that. >:(
100 Human Warrior
I signed up way before the 18th and I haven't got my invite yet..
Edited by Philber on 4/28/2012 6:31 PM PDT
85 Worgen Druid
AHAHAHAHA
04/28/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Kiryusha
AHAHAHAHA

Problem, sir?
85 Worgen Druid
i am just amused ... do u have a problem sir???:P
04/28/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Kiryusha
i am just amused ... do u have a problem sir???:P

No, sir. Just keeping an eye on the forums, sir.
90 Worgen Druid
04/28/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Rekuja
zzz still nothing, fix the bounce back please.

same sigh been nearly 2 weeks since last of ppl b4 april 18 where in

come on blizzard fix our invites!!!!!!!!!!
04/28/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Mikemuir
zzz still nothing, fix the bounce back please.

They will soon. Weekend is almost over. The next wave will probably be merged together to get it out of the way quickly.
90 Worgen Druid
04/28/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Adgarn

They will soon. Weekend is almost over. The next wave will probably be merged together to get it out of the way quickly.

but if we have errors we cannot be mass invited

sigh :<

Eh, the wave will be so small, plus they will probably have fixed the bugs. So, all invited.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
inb4 people from group 3 (i deem this group people after the 18th) getting invited the week before the expansion comes out.
90 Human Death Knight
I got my invite a few days ago....its still downloading though after like 3 days -.-
90 Worgen Druid

Eh, the wave will be so small, plus they will probably have fixed the bugs. So, all invited.

you better be right as i have been waiting for a while to get in and should be in

so if people who signup after the 18th get in before me ill be pissed

blizzards mistake they should be doing all they can to fix it asap
Edited by Mikemuir on 4/29/2012 12:47 AM PDT

you better be right as i have been waiting for a while to get in and should be in

Relax. We both signed up around the same time. They know it's their mistake and they're trying to fix it. No need to get huffy-puffy for something they WILL fix. What? They'll never give you your invite? That would open them up for a lawsuit. Group Two might get their invite before Group One. We signed up earlier, first come first served, well in this case, first come with error will be fixed before newcomers. And I don't think trolling on the forums about how it's their mistake and they need to fix it fast will solve ANYTHING. If I worked for any MMORPG company and had that kind of power, I would probably fix the trolls last. Okay, maybe not. But it still doesn't fix the problem.
90 Worgen Druid

Relax. We both signed up around the same time. They know it's their mistake and they're trying to fix it. No need to get huffy-puffy for something they WILL fix. What? They'll never give you your invite? That would open them up for a lawsuit. Group Two might get their invite before Group One. We signed up earlier, first come first served, well in this case, first come with error will be fixed before newcomers. And I don't think trolling on the forums about how it's their mistake and they need to fix it fast will solve ANYTHING. If I worked for any MMORPG company and had that kind of power, I would probably fix the trolls last. Okay, maybe not. But it still doesn't fix the problem.

your right bro i know i being kinda trollish but only because if it was such a small group we would all be in by now

kinda sucks being last in your whole guild and real id mates to get into beta although u all signed up basically the same time

your right bro i know i being kinda trollish but only because if it was such a small group we would all be in by now

kinda sucks being last in your whole guild and real id mates to get into beta although u all signed up basically the same time

Believe me, I know the feeling... My guildie gloats everyday about how he got in and he's not going to download it at all... It annoys me too.

I'm thinking, "I can't have his invite, if he's not going to use it?".
Edited by Adgarn on 4/29/2012 2:06 AM PDT
63 Blood Elf Warrior
I signed up on the 20th of this month myself... Been wondering why I hadn't seen it yet. :P I saw that the last 400,000(?) invites had been sent out yesterday and I kind of freaked out when I checked my email and didn't see it. Thanks for the update.
100 Tauren Druid
I signed up in December and haven't gotten one yet
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]