Midnight Requiem LF HPali or Priest H Madness

85 Goblin Shaman
We're working on Heroic Madness on MONDAY 4/30********* :P, and in need of a healer with a decent Ilvl. Experience is a plus.... but doubt we will find that >_>. Send a tell to myself or Leese in game for more info.
Edited by Radiate on 4/28/2012 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ooooh I wasn't able to get H Madness on lamer this week my healing gear is 390ish I think but I know the fight backwards and forwards :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Saturday is the 28th i believe :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Lamer can you make it to heal on Monday :O?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Definitely man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm saved to the first 5 on heroic, you'll have to clear Blackhorn and Spine in order for me to help you guys with Madness.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Its an extended ID.
Reply Quote
If he's saved to a heroic lockout he can't join your extended ID. You'd have to start on his ID at 5/8.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No its a no-win situation, as since we are on an extended id already, we are saved to 7/8H just by attempting 8/8H. I was able to be online and we got the kill so all is well anyways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]