Blizzard trying to silence a revolution?

(Locked)

You remind me of a guy who works for me.
10 Tauren Warrior
04/27/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Rokahunt
Id like to see a source? These are my words.

Search for "whose inconsiderate lifestyle will overthrow" and then go away, troll.
85 Tauren Druid
We should get an achievement for reading that 'vocabulary accident' "The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons." Emerson
Edited by Valnika on 4/27/2012 4:27 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I checked it through a quick plagiarism checker and that didn't find really anything.

So you can still say its his original BS.
Edited by Kabloosh on 4/27/2012 4:26 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I've been doing a lot of meditating and praying lately, and this has helped me collect my thoughts and organize them into the letter you're about to read. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN's comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN gets a lot of perks from the system. True to form, it ceaselessly moves the goalposts to prevent others from benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN criticizes me for delegitimizing it. If it wants to play critic, it should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is it's criticizing. It shouldn't simply assume that sciolism is the only alternative to jingoism. That's the end of this letter. If I was unable to convince you that ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN should judge not lest it be judged, then you should definitely consider contacting me with your supporting or refuting evidence, opinions, personal stories, etc., so that I can make a better argument in my next letter.

It's just a complaint generator. This particular one is complaining about the company "ZOMGIRUSECOMPLAIN".
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
Brevity is the soul of wit.

Just puttin' that out there.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Fidel...I said it before and I'll say it again....GHOSTCRAWLER WAS NOT BEHIND THE FENCE ON THE GRASSY KNOLL!!!!!
Thank you for your time.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
he figured out how to use a thesaurus.

Good job OP, Good Job.
90 Draenei Paladin
Gee, someone has a might large ego huh?
90 Draenei Death Knight
wtf are you even talking about dude? You are all over the fricken place... it's like listening to a stoned person try and explain how dirt feels....
89 Night Elf Death Knight
There's some theory on Psychology I'd like to share here:

Sender - Message - Receiver

At any of the three points, or up to all three points, the message may be lost or garbled.
90 Night Elf Priest
Someone tell me if I should agree with OP I'm too lazy to read it.
Needs less ego, more id.
89 Night Elf Death Knight
04/27/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Peacebloòm

If you like the thought of a revolution against Blizzard, support. Otherwise, don't support.
Nah don't agree with him...I'm sure he doesn't even know what he wrote.
90 Night Elf Priest
I guess I'm rooting for the other guy then.
90 Human Hunter
04/27/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Peacebloòm

It depends... on if you pray every single day... for revolution.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]