Best Race to Play the Mage?

85 Human Warrior
Hey, I'm rerolling a Mage because I'm getting very bored playing the same character over and over. I want my Mage to be the best he can skillwise and was wondering what Race (Statistically) is best. It does not matter whether it's Alliance or Horde. I just want something new and fresh to play. Thanks for all the feedback in the future!

-Xenon
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I like goblin, I'm short and can hide in the bushes spamming arcane blast...I'm harder to target and I have rocket jump which doesn't share a cooldown with blink...I think hes best for PVP, I don't play PVE much anymore
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
obviously human
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Mage
04/30/2012 02:57 AMPosted by Bugaloou
I like goblin, I'm short and can hide in the bushes spamming arcane blast...I'm harder to target and I have rocket jump which doesn't share a cooldown with blink...I think hes best for PVP, I don't play PVE much anymore

I like goblin as well. The rocket jump is actually pretty useful for getting out of sticky situations (not just PvP). I've always played small races though, with every MMO I have played. I also agree on the fact that you are harder to click, which can give you the upper hand in PvP towards players that never took the time to learn how to hotkey.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Statistically on live:

PvE: Troll
PvP: Human
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm only goblin because I'm a wanna-be gnome... if only my friends didn't play horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The race you like best is the race to play as.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]