Favorite Zone

90 Blood Elf Mage
Dark portal in Hellfire.

The whole Karazhan (best instance in this game history).
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Pre-Cata Desolace and Auchindoun (Exterior Only). I love a giant stormy wasteland full of ancient ruins. The wind howling through the bones of long dead mythical beasts, nothing but the sound of the perpetual storm for company...

Oh, and Shadowmoon Valley for the same reason.

Kroxxigar loves him some desolation....
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I loved Icecrown, specifically the Argent Vanguard quests. I felt JUST AND RIGHTEOUS!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
1. Nagrand
2. Grizzly Hills
3. Winterspring
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Stranglethorn Vale and Zul'Drak for Troll pride.

Icecrown for zomgwtfawesomeepicahhhhh factor.

Mulgore for R & R.

Vashj'ir for being cool.

On a semi-related subject, I'm a big fan of Stranglethorn vale, but the fact it is the zone after Darkshire I find a little trippy. You got your dark, gloomy theme with undead, were-wolves and this almosty gothic themed "town" then a bridge away, you enter into this exotic jungle with displaced jungle fauna and mayazincatec architechture. And for Alliance this kind of "Heart of Darkness" type story line. which still feels "Light" compared to the quests of the previous zone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Pre-Cata Hinterlands

Idk but there always seemed to be a bit of a mysterious quality to this zone.
Reply Quote
The new Southern Barrens.

Both Alliance and Horde side.

Favorite zone in all of WoW since ever.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Dun Morogh
Reply Quote
Pre-Cata Westfall will always be my favorite, and then there's Gilneas and Grizzly Hills.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage
Quel'thalas. You know why.
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Warrior
Icecrown Citadel (one of the hall which has rock music).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Uldum

And here's why:

I remember getting in the Beta. And I love Desert levels are zones in basically any video game. I dunno why. And I also love the Titans. So of course... Uldum is amazing for me right? I remember being level 82 (the cap during this part of the beta) and having only Hyjal and Vashj'ir and Deepholm open. So I was bored at around 10 PM on a Thursday night during the summer. I literally got out of bed, and was like " I need to get into Uldum". So I hopped on the Beta, got on my mage, and went on top of the little gate thingy in tanaris to uldum. I used Blink, got past the invisible wall, and was able to fly all by myself in Uldum at 10 pm. Uldum was empty, no NPCs, no quests, nothing. And It was... beautiful. Uldum at night is just amazing. The Dam was a lit up, and everything was so beautiful. I always loved Uldum..

Til I quested through it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]