WTS - [Plans: Felsteel Longblade]

87 Goblin Hunter
Looking to see if there's any interest and offers.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I will buy if you put it up on the Neutral Auction house, think that's the only option since I'm not transferring faction.

What kind of price you looking at selling for?
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Hunter
I believe the NAH is the only way, which is unfortunate due to the cut.

Due to it's rarity, it's hard to find pricing information. I was hoping to get some offers, as most of the source I've found has seen them going for 10-20k, and The Undermine Journal has 20148g 1s 33c US Horde Mean (Which admittedly is weird data since before I had it, it hadn't been seen for two months). This may seem high, but since that's what I'm finding, and I can be patient, I guess that's the price ranging I'm looking at now.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I will offer you 10k gold plus I will cover the 15% neutral auction house cut of an additional 1.5k gold, so if you post for 11500 I will buy the plans.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Hunter
Sounds good, I've posted it to the neutral auction house. Thanks for the interest and responding!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
All sorted. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]