<We Pugged It> 10 Man Progression Recruiting

86 Undead Priest
Founded on the 28th of April in 2012, This guild is currently seeking a Core raid group to push towards full clearing raids and striving for Hard Modes.

The founders Myself, Tóasty, and Callme, All have 8/8 Exp with a select few HM fights. We are looking for only the best because we are going to be rapidly progressing and will need people with the availability.
    We Need :
    1 Tank (Warrior/Bear) pref
    Healers of all kinds
    3 Dps (2 Melee dps and 1 Ranged (pref Hunter))
    Raid Times :
    Friday- 8-Midnight East
    Saturday- 8-Midnight Est
    Sunday- 7-11 Est (Saturday being for an extra day for HM Progression and/or FL)

How to Contact Us :
    Whisper Myself (Móose), Tóasty, or Callmemaybe in game or you can mail anyone of us with the subject of "Interested in Joining Guild"

p.s. Alt code for mine and Tóasty's name is 418.
Edited by Móose on 4/29/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Still seeking the above. Keep in mind any experienced player can and will be considered even if all core slots have been filled.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Update: Still in need of healers.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
Update: Still in need of 2 heals. Specifically we are looking for a druid and a priest healer. Also in need of a ready to go tank.

As always we are looking for backup raiders and those who would like to raid. If enough interest is expressed we would be more than happy to take this guild to a 25 man progression.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]