Congo Rats to my 8year old son Tallik...

90 Undead Warlock
Who is now the proud owner of one "Cunning of the Cruel".....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Tallik/advanced

THIS, assures that I will NEVER have one of my own. :P

He fell out of his chair laughing the moment of awoke from passing out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
His 1st attempt at Fall of Deathwing LFR.. and he gets it - along with the Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind.God has this incredible sense of humor. :)
Edited by Bonehead on 4/29/2012 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It has been said that He watches out for idiots and small children.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
That would explain why I never win LFR loot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/29/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Bonehead
God has this incredible sense of humor. :)

I'm positive that any and all Gods would care greatly about an item in a video game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
04/29/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Conradical
God has this incredible sense of humor. :)

I'm positive that any and all Gods would care greatly about an item in a video game.

What about the RNG gods?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The thing that totally floors me is that... right BEFORE he took to the LFR, I said...
"If you get The Cunning of The Cruel son, I will ground you for a month! 8)....cuz I haven't even SEEN it drop once for me."

He laughed so hard. The look on his face was priceless! :)

He actually woke up this morning and had to check it as he thought that it could have been "...a dream."

Thanks again Blizzard! You made my lil warlock offspring very happy. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Would be scared if Bone was my parent.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warlock
I was lucky enough to be the only caster dps when mine dropped :D very fun trinket
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Who is now the proud owner of one "Cunning of the Cruel".....

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/duskwood/Tallik/advanced

THIS, assures that I will NEVER have one of my own. :P

He fell out of his chair laughing the moment of awoke from passing out.

For the love of god man, get the lad a decent fishing pole.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
04/30/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Niord
For the love of god man, get the lad a decent fishing pole.
This. You don't want a lazy kid do you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you check his Recent Activity Log... he's hardly ever on WoW. Just for those who are scared, or truly concerned...lol! :P

He wrestles, plays golf, football, lifts weights AND fishes! He gets Honor Roll, Writer of The Month Awards, has written and published 3 books on his own (granted they are very small books).

You can hate on my parenting skills all you want. As long as he's making Honor Roll and is happy... I welcome the hate. ;)

Besides, my bet is his golf swing is 10x better than most of the peeps on WoW right now. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEVXVgCx2Wc

..AND he's got MAD QB SKILLZ!!! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEK6-OZ_FNs
Edited by Bonehead on 5/1/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bawwwww. :3

If you're serious about the lifting of weights, that's a bad idea. I've been doing them since I was 12, and I don't think I'll be getting taller than 5'7"

Granted, my father is also 5'7 and my mother is 5'4

Also, I hate him. I HATE HIM WITH ALL THE HATRED OF SARGERAS' HATE. >:|
Edited by Baalsamael on 4/30/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
If you check his Recent Activity Log... he's hardly ever on WoW. Just for those who are scared, or truly concerned...lol! :P

He wrestles, plays golf, football, lifts weights AND fishes! He gets Honor Roll, Writer of The Month Awards, has written and published 3 books on his own (granted they are very small books).

You can hate on my parenting skills all you want. As long as he's making Honor Roll and is happy... I welcome the hate. ;)

Besides, my bet is his golf swing is 10x better than most of the peeps on WoW right now. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEVXVgCx2Wc

..AND he's got MAD QB SKILLZ!!! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEK6-OZ_FNs
Better get him a chasity belt, them girls will be all over him the second he hits puberty.
Reply Quote
46 Troll Warlock
This is all very interesting. I'm noticing a potentially dangerous outcome here. I'll note that almost all of what you've done here is explicitly against the forum guidelines.

You've put up video of your son. So now everyone who 'hates him' knows what he looks like.

The title of your video of your son on youtube shows(presumably) his real name.

We also can see that he's at a Golf Pro Shop and we know which city the shop is in.

Note that I'm not reposting any of this information, because that is against the forum guidelines.

Take note however: All of the people who 'hate' you, and 'hate' your son, because he got The Cunning of the Cruel on his first Raid Finder, now know 1) what he looks like, 2) where he lives, 3) where he golfs, and 4) his real name.

That's a horrible combination, and while I would like to think the quality of our community is such that these people are not being completely honest about their feelings, one can never be too careful on the internet.

Congratulations to Tallik! Hope you get yours soon you Bonehead!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is all very interesting. I'm noticing a potentially dangerous outcome here. I'll note that almost all of what you've done here is explicitly against the forum guidelines.

You've put up video of your son. So now everyone who 'hates him' knows what he looks like.

We also can see that he's at a Golf Pro Shop and we know which city the shop is in.

Note that I'm not reposting any of this information, because that is against the forum guidelines.

Take note however: All of the people who 'hate' you, and 'hate' your son, because he got The Cunning of the Cruel on his first Raid Finder, now know 1) what he looks like, 2) where he lives, 3) where he golfs, and 4) his real name.

That's a horrible combination, and while I would like to think the quality of our community is such that these people are not being completely honest about their feelings, one can never be too careful on the internet.

Sounds like you've stalked little boys before.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock

Sounds like you've stalked little boys before.

Ohhhh genius comment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Can we just celebrate meh son's recent acheivement without someone pee'ing all over it, sheesh!

I don't fear haters nor do I live in fear of them and neither should you. The question is not whether one should go thru life living in paranoia and fear of ppl who can't be you... it's whether your God, is a bullet. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]