<Personal Agenda> Raid Team 2

90 Human Death Knight
<Personal Agenda> is a 10man Semi-Hardcore progression guild(5/8 Heroic) and due to the recent demise of a long time sister guild we are looking to expand with a 2nd raid team. Any recruitment done is for dedicated raid spots and raiders are expected to have acceptable attendance numbers. Raid Times will be Friday and Saturday 7-10pm Realm Time. Raid Loot is done via a Loot Council, there will be no DKP here. Currently Recruiting the following:

1 Healer
1 Healer w/ DPS OS
3 DPS

I will never instate any sort of a raider rotation, I am recruiting fulltime raiders to raid fulltime, not sit out on scheduled weeks.

>>>>Raid Team 2 will not be an alt run. Myself and Scarlon will partake to get things off the ground and the both of us will eventually recruit our replacements and pass raid lead duties on to an officer.<<<<

If interested please apply @ http://personalagenda.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any questions feel free to contact Soulless or Scarlon in game.
Edited by Soulless on 4/29/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Sup.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
04/29/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Mexicutioner
Sup.

What a good looking dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I concur.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/29/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Zaubo
What a good looking dwarf.

indubitably
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]