SFOS vs. IOP

So I hear that SFOS team had downed Heroic Warmaster before IOP. Does this mean that SFOS might finally surpass IOP for going 8/8H? Will SFOS dominate IOP or will they start to show up for 25m? Pull em' together Sly!!!!!
Edited by Gatemaster on 4/29/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
!@#$ THAT we ARE ahead of IOP progression and now they skip to the fight to try and say they got it too before the next nerf all i can say is ......WAY TO GO IOP cant hack it like a REAL team .....ahhh u poor babies ....and no Banric wasnt with us the nite of the kill so try again
Edited by Selak on 4/29/2012 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I expected more from SfOS people then throwing poo around, but since were doing that ill start off with grats on getting carried by KM after they broke up. good luck in the future
Reply Quote
I know where slycem's lair is....we can interview him!
Reply Quote
hey pink no one from Km ran with us that nite plz read the whole post and its replys
Reply Quote
and secondly we dont speak for all of SFOS just our personnel opinions
Reply Quote
SFOS wins. Hands down.

IOP is for people who have no IRL friends.
Reply Quote
27 Human Hunter
I'm just going to say one thing. Logs are out there to be read. The whole team was from sfos.

grats sfos
Edited by Pavic on 4/29/2012 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
See, I would say congrats on that achievement. However, in light of your monkey-like !@#$ throwing actions, I cannot lower myself and do that. I mean, I would have no problem with saying grats and GL on your next heroic kill but when you act in such a largely childish and incompetent manor, who could?

With that being said, I guess I can choose the high road since your low road is a bit crowded down there nowadays, and say Grats! Good luck working towards your next kill and I hope that some day you may see things the more mature way and not act like a child or cave woman/man.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Fat Dream Circus is now recruiting children and cave women! Here is your chance to get into a real guild! We help low lvl toons troll, and we are the leets when it comes to QQing over our old guilds that we ragequit from! Please inquire for more information.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
The world is changing, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air... Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Eternalsun
The world is changing, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air... Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it.

Words of wisdom, sir.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Oh hey Selak another thing, I'll hold your hand here and optimize your toon FOR you! It's your lucky day!

REFORGE THIS STUFF
Head: Haste ->Mastery
Shoulders: Crit->Haste
Cape: Hit ->Haste
Bracers: restore
Belt: Haste->Mastery
Legs: Haste->Hit
Boots: Hit->Mastery
Wand: Hit->Haste

Judging by your logs..Do you need me to play your toon for you as well?
Reply Quote
Lets be Clear on a few things,

1. The petty trolling antics of a few people do not reflect the entire guild, this post in the forums is definitely out of line, I personally dont give a !@#$ about pissing matches over who killed what and who told who off, as long as were moving forward on boss kills and having fun with the game still, Im a happy camper. That being said yes we do enjoy a bit of competitive spirit on progression, and the real reason these posts were made I believe is because of personal issues SOME people have with In Omnia.

2. The bull%^-* that KM helped carried us w/e is nonsense, yes kardone has pugged with us a grand total of 3 times this entire tier, and that's it. Given the ridiculous amount of attendance problems we've had this patch I feel lucky to still be raiding this deep into heroics in the first place.

3. The biggest focus for SFOS as my guild has and always will be no drama, enjoy the game, all that good stuff. That being said I hope anyone concerned with reading these silly dramamere posts understands that I try my best to keep the best people around me in the guild, and try to avoid the bull!@#$.

4. The door swings both ways, maybe if IoP doesn't want to get trolled, they shouldn't troll themselves? food for thought.

Add it all up and hopefully not 2 many panties will be twisted in the making of this post :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
How do we troll ourselves? Never mind, don't answer that I don't care enough to read a response. Grats on the kill Sanct. We just got ours just a few moments ago.

May the best group get the next kill! To heroic Spine!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/29/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Selak

Hey man, I was just trolling Selak.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Youjelatinus

Hey man, I was just trolling Selak.

Youj, you need to focus more on that girl at the gym man
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/29/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Gatemaster
Youj, you need to focus more on that girl at the gym man

Bro, don't even get me started.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]