SFOS vs. IOP

85 Draenei Hunter
I don't know about the officers being butthurt because I wasn't part of the raid. However, this conversation is still pointless and winning in this argument does nothing for either of us.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Lies? Excellent. Have a good one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/06/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Shammter
Lies? Excellent. Have a good one.

OH SNAP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I think everyone reading this post knows the truth....

Roth likes turtlez.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Put some clothes on Meekah.

No seriously, put your gear on or I doubt they are going bring you for heals tonight lol.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Put some clothes on Meekah.

No seriously, put your gear on or I doubt they are going bring you for heals tonight lol.

Does anyone else think Time-Lost Figurine looks like... a toy?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

If that's a toy, it's a pretty crappy action figure...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

If that's a toy, it's a pretty crappy action figure...

I'm referring to the type of toy that is used when women aren't getting any action.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/07/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Phaydre
I'm referring to the type of toy that is used when women aren't getting any action.

I'm fairly certain it's used regardless of action getting.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Banric

I'm fairly certain it's used regardless of action getting.

valid point
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I put on some clothes emuhh.

PS: glad my nude nelf's trinket inspired such a conversation
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Inc zarhym blue post calling us all crazy followed by the permanent closure of darrowmere forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Emuhh we were not approved LOL. They took 2 low prgressed healers instead. There is a different raid that we might be able to get into. Sounds more liek they are just pugging a couple people to fill out the guild members that will not attend. Led by Darksith at 6 realm.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Meekah
Emuhh we were not approved LOL. They took 2 low prgressed healers instead. There is a different raid that we might be able to get into. Sounds more liek they are just pugging a couple people to fill out the guild members that will not attend. Led by Darksith at 6 realm.

/resists the urge to make a joke about that guild not wanting to be accused of being ca.......

Whew that was hard.

InB4 Top 10 things Darth's wife didn't say on their honeymoon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump for Kardone carrying people
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
05/07/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Banric
bump for Kardone carrying people
Feel free to carry my team any time lol. I still have hopes for beating Clint to H:Madness lolzorz. Eh maybe in Mist...
Reply Quote
Forb your team doesn't need banric carries. Not like we wiped on heroic morchok or anything. That would be bad!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
05/09/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Pashå
Forb your team doesn't need banric carries. Not like we wiped on heroic morchok or anything. That would be bad!

Lmao! Cheap shot! That was a cheap shot!

I still blame myself for half those wipes. Like I said, I should have just gone with the safe bet of 3-healing it since my Priest is less geared instead of saying well let's try it with 2 and see how it goes.

Proof that bringing someone from from a higher progressed team doesn't necessarily mean things will go smoothly.
Reply Quote
Geez phey I only implied we wiped once. You didn't have to tell the real story!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]