SFOS vs. IOP

90 Night Elf Priest
05/01/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Pinklips
your guildies claimed they got 0 help that means no help what so ever

Actually every single one of the SFOS's people never denied help from Kardone. What they said is that when they got the kill that it was a SFOS's team entirely. If anyone claimed that, it was probably Selak, who even reads what he says. I apologize if I am wrong in this matter but I believe what I said above is correct.

EDIT: Changed Banric to Kardone to keep things clear.
Edited by Meekah on 5/1/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nope, you're correct. We all acknowledged that Kardone pugged for us, but denied that he carried us and made it clear that he wasn't there the night of the kill. Pinklips is spouting crap and has no idea what he/she is talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Pink is a guy. You may be more familiar with his toons Sphinx or Pinknjuicy. He is actually pretty cool so I hope he is mostly trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
05/01/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Meekah
You guys do realise that when we say kardone has help Sfos doesnt mean were accusing you of being carried its just your guildies claimed they got 0 help that means no help what so ever. there was nothing sayd that iop wasnt helped just showing that yes sfos was help even though they denied it! DISCUS

I expected more from SfOS people then throwing poo around, but since were doing that ill start off with grats on getting carried by KM after they broke up. good luck in the future

That was the very 1st post by an IOPer and all other IOP posts continued on that path. So yes, that is exactly what you are saying, Pinklips.

To be accurate Meekah, that wasn't said by anyone in IOP first. Check your quote sources.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
04/29/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Selak
and secondly we dont speak for all of SFOS just our personnel opinions

Personal, not personnel.
Reply Quote
Does this not count as post by a KM's guildie because I am not posting from Meekah?

Unless something has changed, I believe all of these toons are his, all of them are in IOP:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Sphinxs/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Pinknjuicy/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Sequoia/simple

We can nitpick if you want to Cix.
Edited by Krikkit on 5/2/2012 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Krikkit on 5/2/2012 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Psychomurda nominates Roth referee, tally da points!

Psychomurda vs IOP. Epic Rap Battles of History.
WHO WON? WHO"S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!
Edited by Psychomurda on 5/2/2012 3:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Reta
Pink is a guy. You may be more familiar with his toons Sphinx or Pinknjuicy. He is actually pretty cool so I hope he is mostly trolling.

He told me he was mostly trolling earlier.

Mmm... Not really satisfied with his answer there. I think on a scale of 5 with 1 being "definitely trolling" and 5 being "definitely making presumptuous, uninformed, false accusations out of spite" I would say 5. But I digress. Hehe
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
The Holy Shadowknights will be the next 8/8H guild just you wait.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Kardone
The Holy Shadowknights will be the next 8/8H guild just you wait.

Or better yet, Unspecified Error! :O
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
05/02/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Phaydre

He told me he was mostly trolling earlier.

Mmm... Not really satisfied with his answer there. I think on a scale of 5 with 1 being "definitely trolling" and 5 being "definitely making presumptuous, uninformed, false accusations out of spite" I would say 5. But I digress. Hehe

I think you'd be surprised about the number of people feel that your tutoring gave you the advantage.

But at the end of the day, you wowprogress has you ahead of us for blackhorn and that's all that matters.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Shammter
I think you'd be surprised about the number of people feel that your tutoring gave you the advantage.

/shrug I and many other people will just have to agree to disagree with how they feel then about both what "tutoring" we received, whether it gave us an advantage or whether we just had our sh*t together finally.

Personally speaking, I already said I received tips from Kardone that were Boomkin- and ranged dps related. This is nothing new. Every time he has pugged with us and outside of raids during normal conversation he has given me feedback because he's amazing at playing Boomkin and I only started learning the spec at the start of DS. The extent of his Boomkin feedback on that fight tho was don't camp in an eclipse, but do nuke more. Pretty typical feedback for any fight.

This was the first fight I dps'ed during which there was more than 1 target for a significant portion of the fight which is an environment in which Boomkins thrive, so if my dps looks higher than usual, that's honestly the biggest contributing factor.

The more times we did the fight, the better we all became at doing things our raid leader had told us to do from the beginning: watching our corners of the deck for incoming barrages, communicating with our barrage buddy so we didn't soak it alone, making sure we didn't have the debuff before stepping into a barrage, avoiding barrages while running to the onslaughts, avoiding charges, switching to the sapper asap, ranged dps nuking drakes and Goriana asap, using personal and raid cds, not dps'ing Blackhorn at all until Goriana was gone, etc.

To sum it up, like I said, we finally had our sh*t together and everyone from the core team was there that night. Not having pugs in the group definitely helps things. If you feel we had an advantage because of that particular detail, all I can say is that's on you guys, not us.

(Hey, Shadow Lords, I just shared our secrets. If you read that, I can now say that I carried you to a heroic kill.)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

I was commenting on this comment. Your essay wasn't necessary.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Shammter
I was commenting on this comment. Your essay wasn't necessary.

/waits for someone from SFOS to make a snarky remark about my walls of text in g chat

This is my trademark. Definitely nothing new.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
in fact, the last 7 pages of this thread wasn't necessary.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

But at the end of the day, you wowprogress has you ahead of us for blackhorn and that's all that matters.

Maybe its bias, but your words still translated to, "IOP's kill was more deserving but we have to accept it because SFOS's technically got it first." You could have simply just said congrats and may the best group win the race to the end?

05/02/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Shammter
in fact, the last 7 pages of this thread wasn't necessary.

I'd disagree on this front. If you read through it I think that many of the people felt they needed to talk this out on both sides. Threads that have no use to people usually die a fast death only to be kept on life support by Kardone. Kardone rarely even posted on this thread and yet it reached 7 pages and rather quickly, even blinkin made and appearance.
Edited by Meekah on 5/2/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
you'll find that part here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768687969?page=1

I'm not going to tip my hat in a thread that starts off as a jab.

!@#$ THAT we ARE ahead of IOP progression and now they skip to the fight to try and say they got it too before the next nerf all i can say is ......WAY TO GO IOP cant hack it like a REAL team .....ahhh u poor babies ....and no Banric wasnt with us the nite of the kill so try again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]