SFOS vs. IOP

90 Night Elf Priest
I am sorry Roth. Hopefully the link provided below will suffice for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwo4L7tmnF0&feature=related
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fun reading this !@#$, i feel like IOP is just a bunch of cry babies because we got the kill first. Also one person pugging in a few times does not make a difference in wipes. From my experience in semi-professional hockey ONE person does not make a team. Meaning it was a team effort on SFOS part without any help. So IOP before you say anything think before u speak because about 95% of the %^-* that comes out of your mouths is BS. Quit crying about someone getting the first kill before.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
04/30/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Enterradör
Why people fighting over this boss? I have 40 days without playing and i killed that sucka 5 times so you better do more pew pew less Q_Q.

Someone who has an account but no internet isn’t allowed to troll in these forums.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
05/03/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Warrenpce
Fun reading this !@#$, i feel like IOP is just a bunch of cry babies because we got the kill first. Also one person pugging in a few times does not make a difference in wipes. From my experience in semi-professional hockey ONE person does not make a team. Meaning it was a team effort on SFOS part without any help. So IOP before you say anything think before u speak because about 95% of the %^-* that comes out of your mouths is BS. Quit crying about someone getting the first kill before.

this thread has been over for awhile. please find yourself a raid spot.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
So much hostility, I say we now derail this thread and change it into a thread about TURTLES!. http://imgur.com/gallery/ojcTs
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
That'd be gross if I didn't.
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Shammter
please find yourself a raid spot.

:/

WTB more raid leaders so there are more open spots
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I think it's humorous how your non-raiders are the poo flingers, Phay.

I have no problems with you and never have but it seems like your non-raiders need a new way to burn off some of their new found testosterone.
Reply Quote
Well you know how it is though. There's always a particular raid team in each guild that progresses a little faster than the others and comes to "represent" the guild, and guild members tend to root for the home team. Nobody says "Banric's team got the realm-first heroic Madness ach;" they say "KM" got it. Same with "IOP" and "SFOS" killing bosses.

I think when guild members see their home team being criticized, it feels like the guild is (and they are) being criticized, and that's why they take offense.

Not that I condone the harsh responses; I just understand why the person feels that way even though they aren't necessarily on the team whose accomplishments are being down-played.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I'd have to agree.

I hate all this drama that's constant and ever going. I'm all for competition and I think it's healthy but it definitely brings out the ugly sometimes.
Reply Quote
Missed Dramamere so much <3~~ I should play WoW more now.
Reply Quote
(confused) I wasn't saying who is ahead of who, just that I understand the mentality behind non-Clint's-raid team members being upset. No biggie tho.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
05/03/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Warrenpce
From my experience in semi-professional hockey

Lol?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
ateus you are clearly still paying for your sub... log the !@#$ on sirenn misses you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
The Roth10 LOL! Not going to lie, that was pretty epic for the few weeks we got to run. Btw, Ateus, semi-pro hockey is pretty serious biz.
Reply Quote
I cant believe I read the whole thing...grats to both teams. This coming from someone that has raided with both guilds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]