Hello Silver Hand

85 Dwarf Death Knight
looking to transfer to the server i have a holy pally ilvl 393 resto Shammy ilvl 394 and a blood DK ilvl 395 i have 3/8H exp. if there are any guilds out there looking for one of those 3 classes and specs please get with me at drwhite2_2000@yahoo.com that is my real id. i prefer alliance but will consider horde if i feel like the guild would be a good fit for me
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
To be honest this server sucks, i'd look elsewere.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Raid times:
(Wed or Thurs) depending on everyone's schedule for that week 6-8pm PST
Saturday 6-8 PST we usually run late on Saturday's if we all feel like it

I can give you core spots if you can make the raid times consistently

The guild is currently 6/8 missing a last few skilled consistent raiders to put us into heroic progression and keep us from having to pug a few spots every week.

If you want more info contact me in game or e-mail me @ edwardhsantiago@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Hello there Balfor,

If you're still looking for a server/raid group we'd like to talk to see if you would be a good fit for our group.

Here is our information:

Raid times:
Monday ~7-11pm PST
Tuesday ~7-11pm PST
Thursday ~7-11pm PST - overflow day, used if needed(which hasn't been much this tier)

Raid starts at 7pm, invites go out at ~6:45pm.

Requirements: Previous Raid Experience, a good internet connection, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs, and we use Mumble for our voice chat, no mike needed, but you are required to log in for all of the raids. You have to be able to move out of fire.

History: Our guild was established 11-24-2004, we are the oldest raiding guild on the server, and have raided in every "tier" since Molten Core. Most people have 2-4 level 85 characters, and have a high level understanding of their class mechanics. A good majority of the raiders have been here since the days of Blackwing Lair, with close to a dozen remaining from the Molten Core days. We’re a guild of mostly the 25+ age bracket, as well as an amount of the 30+ age bracket. We’re a fairly mature group(HA, not if you're in our Mumble conversations!) of people who like to have fun, and progress through the game.

Please speak with the following officers:

Austin/Austyn/Talros/Austen/Austini - GM/Caster lead
Onikuma - Tank lead
Darmuth - Healer lead

Thank you for your time,

Austin

www.the-valiant.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/04/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Austin
We’re a fairly mature group(HA, not if you're in our Mumble conversations!) of people who like to have fun, and progress through the game.

Hey, those conversations are works of art!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]