remote guild chat

85 Orc Hunter
Is there an issue with guild chat? I've been unable to connect to guild chat. I was able to this weekend, but as of yesterday I was unable to connect any more. I also can't make trades by the auction house. I'm not sure what the issue is. I recently subscribed and everything worked fine for a few days.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
What is your device model, OS version, carrier, and Mobile Armory version? Also, please describe what you're seeing visually when you attempt to chat and bid/buy/sell auctions? Is it an error? Do you see the upgrade page for WoW Remote?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm having a problem with guild chat too. My auction house works fine but when i try to "sign in" to guild chat it tells me that i am unable to connect to server. is there anything I can do?? I have already tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but that didnt work. Anything you can think of would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
What is your device model, OS version, carrier, and Mobile Armory version? Did your guild recently transfer or change its name?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]