Congratulations Seven on Realm First!

90 Human Death Knight
NI
Unfortunately I was not on for it to be spammed but was informed by guildies today. A very congratulations to you guys on the kill :) Also, WTB one of the heroic gurths, 2h frost keeps calling me back....

Grats again guys!

X
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks. The team worked hard to get it and had to over come some issues along the way but i know they were glad to finally get this expansion done.

think they got 2 gurth's, 2 maws and 3 mounts last night.
Edited by Drochdeo on 4/30/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Thanks! Killing 25 madness really felt anticlimactic in my opinion though. Spine was definitely more challenging. But at least its all over now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Grats to all of you guys! Big kudos to all of you. Shows that Detheroc has some life still yet! Great job and grats again to all of you again!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
glad you guys beat bad wolf
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Is bad wolf still raiding? I know they were working on Warmaster but that was over a month ago..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Gratz gratz guys! Good !@#$ to see Detheroc somewhat recovering from a cataclysm of its own!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats to seven for putting in the extra hours and downing 25 man content. Still looking forward to the 10 man progression. Spine looks ridiculous with everyone having to be on point and not being able to carry any dead weight :)
Edited by Espe on 5/3/2012 5:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/01/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Scrogglez
glad you guys beat bad wolf

I'm glad a 5 day a week guild beat a casual one to server first, too. :P

To answer Dro, yes, we are. We had a well needed roster overhaul and that set us back a few weeks.

Big grats to SEVEN! Let's keep this server alive and kickin with more of that action in MoP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]