Scheduled Maintenance

90 Draenei Shaman
I accept that the Oceanic realms will never get seperate off-peak maintenance times, but a little forethought when a once a year event is on would be fantastic.
Reply Quote
While it's a once a year event, it does last for 8 days. I'm not sure what you would want done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/30/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Sylvista
I accept that the Oceanic realms will never get seperate off-peak maintenance times, but a little forethought when a once a year event is on would be fantastic.

It's our responsibility as players to use our own powers of forethought and plan around an event that happens EVERY week and has for 7 years.

:O)
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
You'll need to post in General, I believe, to be heard by the correct Dev team, Syl. CSF isn't in charge nor act as liaisons to those who make that kind of decision.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
04/30/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Sylvista

Oceanic realms actually have had maintenance during their off-peak times, many times in the past. It is something that we would like nothing more than to do. However, that isn't always possible and in most cases maintenance must be done when the overall population for all North American realms is low.

As pointed out, Children's Week lasts for a full week. Since maintenance is needed during that time frame there isn't an ideal time to move it to while the event is ongoing. It is the norm that maintenance and other required updates take place regardless of what annual events are happening.

As Mourninglory suggested, if you wish to provide feedback on the game, the associated events and even when maintenance is done, it is best to post in the General Discussion forum so our Developers can review it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]