Mage LFG

85 Troll Mage
BUR
Please read this before spamming your guild info. Everything you need to know about whether I'd be a good fit into your guild or not is listed briefly here:

I play mage at a high level. I have raided in a server 1st guild since WOTLK came out. I min/max, research my class, and strats for the boss fights.

I just recently returned from a 6 month break, so my gear AND experience in DS are lacking.

I can raid M-Th and most Sundays, no later than 10pm CST (11pm EST, 8 pm PST). I prefer max 3 nights raiding, >3 usually will burn me out.

If your guild runs active RBGs, huge bonus. I have played up to 2400 in arena and 1800 in general chat RBGs.

Lastly, if your guild is struggling at this point to down more than 6/8, we probably won't be a good fit. Even though I haven't cleared DS, I am quick to learn and will not fit well in guild that isn't fighting for server 1st. Thanks for reading!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
need mage asap, add me

stephen.barron84@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
added you. and bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
add me and we can chat, dravesrobert@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to finish Cataclysm and kill pandas.

About us:
Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25man guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and seconds. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs.

Our reserved days/hours for raiding are Mon-Thurs (8-11:00 EST). Typically we raid anywhere between 10-12 hours per week, with Friday to Sunday always reserved as off days.

Current Progression
8/8 HMs (Morchok, Yorsahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster, Spine, Madness)

If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a new home rather than just a new guild, continue reading.

What we offer you:

-We can offer you a very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In over seven years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies.

-We can offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, opinions, and strategies.

-We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism.

-We offer a raiding guildbank to help our raiders. Repairs, enchanting materials, feasts, flasks, and other miscellaneous items are all provided for you.

-We have a friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere.

-We can offer you a guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:

-We want players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. If you are looking for a guild ONLY to raid with and collect loot, this guild is not for you. We are a guild of team players. We play this game for ourselves and our teammates.

-We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.

-Nobody wants to be the weak link in our chain; everyone strives to be the best. We want players that knew how to spread out on C'thun, move on Thaddius and Heigan, who killed their constructs with ease, and have never cratered. We want players with situational awareness, players that can use their healthstone, and that aren't afraid to admit they made a mistake in order to improve upon it.

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Moonfaxx, Sparty (RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hello Halothane, if you can raid till midnight est, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid 2 10 man teams between Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. One runs Mon/Tues/Wed the other Tues/Thurs. We are seeking a skilled, dependable Range and this is an immediate opening.

I did read the part about the time but if you could make that hour difference and raid til 12am eastern it would be well worth your while =)

We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28, but we don't have an age requirement - only a maturity one.

We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Iroflmao or Chainhealhax) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me tetsulion@msn.com

Make sure you do contact me so we can get your friends figured out aswell i am almost always on =)

I look forward to talking with you!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768579072
check us out ^ we're starting a great 10man for mop with times 8-11. its a great opportunity
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You seem like you'd be a good fit for us, we run some RBGs as well.

<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Breadtower

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
Warlock - High need
Elemental Shaman - High need
Mage - Medium need
Exceptional Ranged

Melee
Exceptional Melee

Tanks
*Closed*

Healers
*Closed*

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST
Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday or Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
ariba
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled mage for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
Mage (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Vs The Universe> HM 10 Guild.
Server - Fizzcrank
- We're a newly transferred guild there and we want to progress past 5/8 HM.

Current Progression:
5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
6/7 Heroic Firelands

Raid Times:
6:30-10:00 server, Tues & Weds. We will be going back to a 3 night a week schedule in Mists (Tues/Weds/Thurs)

Real id - Mikethepineapple@yahoo.com / Request me and please put a reason.

We've only been raiding 1 day a week for the past 4 months. so 5/8 Hm is pretty great for 1 day only. But We're trying to become the best horde guild on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled mage for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.

Current needs:
Mage (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
^ double post
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
DEATHWING. The mere mention of his name strikes fear into the hearts of orcs and men alike. The time has come for us simple warriors to expunge this disease from our world and reap vengeance for the sunder that has been torn across Azeroth. Conquest is looking for like-minded raiders to bolster our ranks for Dragon Soul as well as the Heroic version of this raid.

Info for potential applicants:
- 25-man raids are Thursdays & Sundays from 5:15 to 8p server time (Pacific)
- Raiders are expected to attend at least 75% of raids
- Our loot system is EPGP (http://www.wowpedia.org/EPGP)

Additionally we ask that players know how to play their class, are willing to accept help to improve as a raider, and generally have a great attitude towards raiding and their fellow raiders.

Current 25-man progression:
Dragon Soul 8/8 Reg 1/8 Heroic
Morchok(H)
Warlord Zon'ozz
Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
Hagara the Binder
Ultraxion
Warmaster Blackhorn
Spine of Deathwing
Madness of DeathwingExceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not actively recruiting all classes. Currently we are recruiting:

All Classes currently being taken into consideration. We have room for 1 or 2 left. Check the site for detail!

Apply at: cqmisha.guildlaunch.com

All raid applicants are subject to a 2-week trial period.

We don't expect that every player in our guild performs at a skill level that rivals that of players in top 100 guilds, but we do expect our players to perform at a high enough level for us to accomplish our goals. This entails being on time and prepared for the bosses we are set to be tackling that night, and keeping your character free of as much extraneous boss-spawned fire as possible. Chronic under-achieving will likely result in a lost raid spot. Also note that we try to maintain as drama free and friendly an environment as possible, and even the best raiders might not be accepted if they can't get along with everyone else.

Thanks for your time and interest, and may you enjoy good fortune in all your travels in Azeroth.

The Conquest Team,

Tockley- GM
Iukop
Mantria
Or message Aawee/Ønceamonth in game for detail or via real ID jamesw333@live.com(include message plz)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
BUR
still looking
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]