@ Mickas and Violaceous :)

91 Human Mage
Lord of the Hair, please accept my most humble apology for missing the day of your birth! I fear the real world distracted me from my duties here, but I do wish you the happiest belated birthday ever!

And Violaceous, I hope your day was a grand one where ever or who ever you are now. :)
Reply Quote
You're forgiven. I wasn't home all weekend. I spent Saturday at work, then Saturday evening at the Corona Cigar Co in Orlando. Then Sunday at the Cigar Castle in Tampa trying new cigars I've not had a chance to get my hands on yet.

... Didn't know you'd made this post till someone walked up to me in Stormwind and was all "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOLOLOL!!!"

"Hmmm, Cass must have said something."
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Hmmm I never knew I lived so close to The Lord of Hair when I lived in Fl.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
You're forgiven. I wasn't home all weekend. I spent Saturday at work, then Saturday evening at the Corona Cigar Co in Orlando. Then Sunday at the Cigar Castle in Tampa trying new cigars I've not had a chance to get my hands on yet.

... Didn't know you'd made this post till someone walked up to me in Stormwind and was all "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOLOLOL!!!"

"Hmmm, Cass must have said something."

Mickas I miss you!
Reply Quote
05/09/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Kamireyn

Mickas I miss you!

I don't know who you are!! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
<blockquote/>

Mickas I miss you!

I don't know who you are!! <3

Trilastra! :)

( Can't post on her anymore I moved her to Fuschia's account)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]