How would you rate this server overall?

87 Orc Hunter
Looking for opinions on this server. Is it alliance heavy? Full of elitist jerks?Have great guilds?Share some opinions please,on the things you like or don' like about this server. Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Progression is Alliance heavy. Only 2 maybe 3 25 man raiding guilds.

Overall great people here. If you are looking for hard core progression or arena, not the realm for you. If you are looking for more casual social raiding pvp. might be a good fit

trolls on either side about the same and not as bad as some servers

economy is all over the place, some days things go for too much others you cant unload things for less than the cost to make them
Reply Quote
I have ventured to another server and have to agree. If your looking for a laid back atmosphere, this server is it. If you want a high population, you might be happier elsewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Its hard to rate ones own server, but Id say were medium, compared to a lot of other servers. It will get higher marks from me, as soon as I start seeing pugs in trade for heroic gunship etc xD
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I kinda dig it, been here since it opened... overall, i'd give it a 7/10...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I played on this server sometime mid-Wrath and found the people here to be very friendly and welcoming. After leaving to play with friends on various other servers in Cataclysm I rate this place 8/10. Most guilds are casual raiders, pvpers, or both. You also won't find very many elitists or guilds that exist for the sole purpose of stockpiling as many players as they can get.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
^ this
Reply Quote
2 Orc Mage
Server died after #1 reroll guild <Fury of War> fell apart.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Thank you so much for posting on a low level from another server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I have been on this server since October, and really like it. Everything is much more relaxed, so yeah if you are hardcore maybe not the best choice. I, still, haven't fully adjusted from the more cut throat atmosphere offered elsewhere, but this server offers the type of atmosphere I want. Everyone enjoys their game in different ways for different reasons.
Edited by Xikar on 6/9/2012 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
O.o BT's my Home :3
All my friends are on BT.. :D

Eh... We'r allies dominated server :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
06/03/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Marathal
^ this

/Scratch

Come back to the alliance :D I'll give u a [Cookie Gift Pack]
Edited by Sharonlesb on 6/19/2012 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Maybe some day Sharon. I am very happy where I am. Good friends, good times.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
06/19/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Marathal
Maybe some day Sharon. I am very happy where I am. Good friends, good times.

Couldn't even pick a GOOD race!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Oh undead is in my future. Just waiting to see if the racial gets nerfed
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I like it very much. Have not had any troubles on it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Server died after #1 reroll guild <Fury of War> fell apart.

The only thing I read was, "reroll guild <Fury of War> fell apart."

What's new, BT stands strong while all the wannabe elitists cry away to another server about bad treatment from "noobs" in raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
and by strong I mean by somehow enjoying raiding for the sake of socialization rather than mad kids flipping tables over wipes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

SO !@#$ING MAD. I've been on BT since day 1 (close enough) and every time I think of server transferring I think about:

• "Smakyn was defeated by (random scrub)" in Dalaran.
  • All the good friends I've met on BT
  • Botnet and friends chasing Kraglor around dalaran spamming AOE heals in order to exhaust the hamsters running his computer
  • Wiping to mimiron over and over again because I was too retarded to move out of shockwave
  • Mclaren, Bost and Kiaza hopping around the landscape of Dalaran waging war on squirrels
  • The new raiders and guildies that add flavor to our awesome group
  • Kallu logging in to call us all unicorns
  • So many other things...

What's this server? It's not about the progression... obviously. It's not about the social atmosphere of the server as a whole. It's about the people you login every day to be around, the ones you choose to play with. It's not about Borean Tundra, it's about what you want to do with the game.

If you're looking for hardcore progression, do what you need to do to get there. Be cutthroat, be unrelenting and excel at playing this game. If you want to be a casual social person, find a group of people you want to login to do things with them. If you want it all, seek it out. That may be BT, it may be somewhere else. Everyone needs to seek their zen and spend a lot less time %^-*!ing about @#$%.

"If you don't like something it's okay to shut the ^-*! up about it and find something you do like." -- Marc Maron
Reply Quote
Ive been playing on this server since the start. Gotta Love Borean Tundra <3 I just miss the 80 man raids we use to pull on each other, good times, hope for more soon!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]