403 6/8 hunter LF Guild. *found*

85 Worgen Hunter
Found!I transferred to my current realm after being recruited by Vagrant Corps (US 304) and after two nights of raiding the guild is dispersing. I am sure if you asked any of the raiders they can attest to me being a good raider for the 7/8 bosses i was in for.

I can transfer in a couple of days and have a great attitude, perfect attendance, and great performance. I am only looking for a 8/8heroic guild as that is where I should be (especially with the nerfs).

Thanks for your time, will respond to guilds that fit my needs.

I can raid 5pm PST onward.
Edited by Klutched on 4/27/2012 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher in Mists. We are currently recruiting to continue farming madness for the next few months. Many of us plan to play D3 together. We then plan to return for MoP and want a set roster.

8/8 US#114 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Rogue (multiple specs)
Ret
Shaman (resto)
Mage (multiple specs)
Hunter (multiple specs)
Lock (multiple specs)
Shadow Priest
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows:
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p - off until MoP.
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p - alt run/achieves if 8/8 clear.
Fri - off
Sat - off
All times are in cst/server.

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3 and League of Legends. Soon to be D3.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Tempting, but I would rather be a second or an only hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Currently only have one hunter, would love to raid a 2nd to soak up some of the gear rotting. We have been clearing 8/8 25m heroic for several weeks now and are 100% focused on preparing for MoP release. I see that you are looking for a 2-3 day guild but maybe you can make an exception. If you are interested in competing with players who are above 90% on most encounters and share the same interest of minmaxing and pushing content.. then I suggest adding me to real ID or checking us out through mgames.enjin.com

Please be able to pull above 40k on Ultraxion.

Real ID: Arotolo4@gmail.com

What is <Mind Games> ?
<Mind Games> is a guild that has routinely been in the top 100 US status, raiding with each other through different tags dating back to The Burning Crusade years ago. We plan on continuing this level of excellence throughout Cataclysm. Below you can find what we are looking for in our raiders. If you fit the bill, please apply today!

Current progression:
T12: Top 60 US 25m
T13: 8/8H 25m (Madness/Spine 5% Nerf)

What we're looking for:
OPEN RECRUITMENT

Classes that are in high demand consist of:
-Boomkin (Currently have zero)
-Ret Paladin (Currently have one)
-Feral Cat (Currently have one)
-Resto Druid (Currently have one)
-Hunter (Currently have one)
-Warlock (Currently have two)

We are always looking to increase our roster with exceptional players! Please do not hesitate to fill out an application if your specific class is not listed above. If you consider yourself to be a top caliber player and consistently tend to out preform others on your realm/guild, I definitely suggest posting an application.

Loot System:
<Mind Games> uses a loot council system. Loot is distributed through the officers. We base our decisions off of overall performance, attendance, attitude and recent loot gained.

Raid times are as follows:
Monday 7:00-11:00 (CST)
Tuesday 7:00-11:00 (CST)
Wednesday 7:00-11:00 (CST)
Thursday 7:00-11:00 (CST)

How to apply:

Visit http://mgames.enjin.com/and follow directions there.
OR
You can contact Thornie, Ganova or Sikonos if you are interested in applying. Thanks for your time! Hope to be in touch!
Edited by Sikonos on 4/25/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Looking for exceptional ranged dps! Get in touch if interested!

<Borderline Amazing> is currently recruiting for heroic modes for 25 man DS raiding!

We have been around throughout Wrath and performed well during T11 and T12. During T11 we cleared 9/13H in 25M. In Firelands we were 6/7H. We are currently 6/8H in 25 man Dragon Soul and plan on pushing hard come MoP!

We classify our guild as a casual hardcore guild. We define this as a guild who raids in a friendly, enjoyable environment for a limited time a week, while also progressing in hard mode content. We make the most of our 3 day raiding schedule. We are looking for friendly, loyal players who possess the skill to tackle hard modes. Attendance is key for us. For 3 days a week, 4 hours a night, we expect you to be online and prepared to raid!

We are looking to recruit friendly personalities and keep the raiding environment light and enjoyable. If you are looking for a cut-throat hardcore raiding guild, you may want to look elsewhere. That being said, failure or poor performance is something we will not be tolerating either. We're looking for friendly loyal raiders to add to our core but we also expect a lot of good performance and strong situational awareness. And above all, dedication to our 3 day raiding schedule. Life happens, but please make sure that life isn't happening on a weekly/bi-weekly basis if you can. It is hard to earn a core spot with us if you cannot make all 3 days frequently.

We run a loot council system for loot distribution. The primary reason for this is that no upgrade is passed on or disenchanted when a body in the raid needs it. It has worked well for us in the past and continues to work well.

Our raid days/times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 8pm-midnight EST. Bleeding Hollow is a PVP-EST high pop server.

Apply at http://www.ba-guild.com/
or
Real ID Contacts (Leave character name and server in the comment):
Earthlas [GM] cwlyon@centurytel.net
Brocules [Officer] eugenio.plaja@gmail.com
Purstigious [Officer] brucefarley23@yahoo.com
Solacë [Human Resources] solaceforsaken86@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Sent mind games a in game message.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Only looking for 7/7heroic at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This guy is pretty damn good for the 2 days I had the chance to raid with him. Phocas, get in touch with myself or reave or airmankv if you are wanting to stay on windrunner. we are gonna reform the group, minus a couple of people obviously.

If you choose not to then I wish ya the best of luck.
Edited by Engorgio on 4/25/2012 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not sure if you have found a home yet but we have an immediate spot open for H Madness progression. Check out our site and see if we'd be a good fit for you. Hope to hear from you!

Raid Times: 8pm-12 am PST Mon-Thurs
Current Progression: 7/8 H DS, 7/7 H FL (Firelord) + Sinestra (Dragonslayer)
RealID: anda.tehbox@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey Phocas spoke with you earlier today, just gonna drop my info here and post my RealId. Talk with you later

RealID = Bradscialabba@gmail.com

WE ARE A 10 MAN GUILD
<Subdue>

Info:
Alliance
US-Stormreaver (PvP)
Central Standard Time
Chicago Datacenter

Progression:
6/8 Heroic DS
7/7 H Firelands

Raid Days:
Tuesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Wednesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (Optional day used for progression)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015354658

Thanks for Reading, hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dishonor Elite is a 25 M semi-hardcore raiding guild on the US Proudmoore server. We are currently recruiting all classes and rolls to bolster our roster for MoP. Your trial process will take you through 8/8 H DS ten man to check you out and to see how well you will fit into our raid environment.
Raid Times : Tues-Thurs 7-11 PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
This guy is pretty damn good for the 2 days I had the chance to raid with him. Phocas, get in touch with myself or reave or airmankv if you are wanting to stay on windrunner. we are gonna reform the group, minus a couple of people obviously.

If you choose not to then I wish ya the best of luck.

I really appreciate the compliment, you guys are solid and I will swing by and chat today.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Its a new day though!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Just got to work, time to get some LFR done on alts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 7/13HM (25-man) Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
You already have two hunters, please read.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
space ghost!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
up we go
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]