Transfer Alliance guild going Horde

85 Human Priest
I read the previous "Hello Hakkar" thread so I'm well aware of what you folks might say. With that said......................................................................................................................

Please leave all comments regaurding why would we would want to transfer here etc. Every server has problems and you have leaches who have nothing but bad things to say about there server. I am aware this server is low/medium population. We would like to transfer here for many reasons so this is just a heads up not a troll session.

Who we are!

Long standing guild with a hard core progression mindset. We are all about PROGRESSION raiding and some pvp here and there. We look for dedicated like minded people who enjoy tea bagging new bosses every tier. We plan on transfering here and faction changing from Alliance to Horde.

10/25 man guild pushing 25's for MOP

Raid Sun through Wen 7-11 Central time (80% attendance mandatory)

Progression: 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul working on Spine 2nd plate.

What we are looking for:

Not looking for your average run of the mill player. We seek dedicated and driven players who want to achieve one goal... PROGRESSION. We are looking for player's who know how to maximize there character to its fullest. We base our team off three princaples -

ATTENDANCE
PERFORMANCE
ATTITUDE

Attendance - 80% mandatory to all raids perfer 100%. Need dedication!! If you can't make a raid you need to let us know or you will be removed!!!

Performance - "A" game every raid DO NOT WASTE TIME. Research boss fights, be active on the strat thread on our website, understand mechanics and what you bring to the table to beat a boss. Player's who can avoid fire and still maximize healing/dps/tanking while performing in the top 95th percentile.

Attitude - Non elitests with an elitest mindset. This means be friendly, curteious, and DO NOT TROLL. We have a solid reputation and enjoy helping the wow community. We DO NOT tolerate trolls or flakes. We are an adult guild. You need to have the confidence in your ability to be the best but dont act like a duesh bag.

Requirments to join:

- 18 years of age or older
- Solid computer/connection
- Mumble with a good mic
- Ability to accept critisisum
- Active on the forums
- and the rest of the above

We are looking at any players who feel they can fit our criteria. Make note, we are transfering with a "full" roster. We need aprox 3-5 players for overhead. We do not recruit for the bench. You will raid however some fights require certain makeups and classes. There are times you will sit for a boss however you will raid. That is to be expected from any progression guild.

Looking for:

- Resto/Ele Shaman (Must play both well no exceptions)
- Arms Warrior
- Boomkin
- Warlock
- Mage
- Shadow Priest

Any other classes are welcome. If you feel you have what we are looking for even though I did not list your class please feel free to get ahold of me. Give you an idea of our player base we have players who rank on world of logs on a consistent basis. Our mage for instance is currently ranked 8th in the wolrd on Spine and top 40/30s on various fights.

Real ID bobs69amx@comcast.net
Edited by Medevàc on 4/26/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Undead Priest
why come here?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You have some grammatical errors. Other than that, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/26/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Phranchÿze
You have some grammatical errors. Other than that, good luck.

Glad you were able to understand it.Low IQ'd people usually can understand each other pretty well.

You sir, also have some grammatical errors. Good day.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/26/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Sapienta

Glad you were able to understand it.Low IQ'd people usually can understand each other pretty well.

Not a chance. I don't make mistakes.

Although you just did, claiming I made one.

See how you unintelligent people are?

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

You, sir, also have some grammatical errors. Good day.
Edited by Kennymonster on 4/26/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

You're welcome.

I said you made a grammatical error. Whether or not it was a mistake on your part is entirely beside the point.

Your sentence structure is also quirky.
Edited by Sapienta on 4/26/2012 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/26/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Sapienta

You're welcome.

I said you made a grammatical error. Whether or not it was a mistake on your part is entirely beside the point.

Your sentence structure is also quirky.

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I wont even bring up how you edited your post to fix the errors, because you aren't on my level.

Ask about me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Kenny, think of it more as a quote, and less as proper format. You must adhere to the speaker's design.

Phran, I didn't make an error, I made a mistake. And unlike you, I learn from my mistakes.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Kenny, think of it more as a quote, and less as proper format. You must adhere to the speaker's design.

Phran, I didn't make an error, I made a mistake. And unlike you, I learn from my mistakes.

I will use error and you can use mistake. Since they mean the same thing we will just use error. It definitely fits your style a lot better.

Either way you aren't seeing me and my A on my 45 page capstone paper with no errors whatsoever. If you need tips just call my assistant and make an appointment.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I think you need a refresher course on connotation and denotation. Oh, and don't use a thesaurus, they're bad.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
04/26/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Sapienta
I think you need a refresher course on connotation and denotation. Oh, and don't use a thesaurus, they're bad.

Yeah. I should believe an addicted WoW players delusional opinion over a thesaurus. IF I needed one.

You should never start a sentence off with "Oh" either. I would deduct 35 points off just for that.

It's not easy being me sometimes, I always have to steer people in the right direction in life.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If further back talking persists, I will be forced to deduct another 20 points off your grade.Take your L and move on with life.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Work on those indefinite pronouns.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
That will be a total of 55 points now.

Keep letting them L's pile up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I take my leave of this deviate discussion. Please forward your box tops for education to your local elementary school.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
75 points
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
In all seriousness here guys... You're searching for members in which this server does not possess. All... 3 progression guilds here are searching for everything you are as well. If they are here, they're taken and WILL NOT leave their guild, no matter what you may be offering. It's the reason this server is the way it is. To transfer here with the mindset of needing people would not be the smartest thing you guys have done. There's a reason people leave, and do not come.

Even so, this is your guild and you're searching for the right opportunity, but in all seriousness. Play here for a couple of days and have a look for yourself.

If you do actually come here and some f00kin how get these competent raiders you are looking for, more power to ya and gl on H:Spine. If not, you've been warned about the crap hole that is Hakkar, lol. Best of luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]