Questions about this server

85 Worgen Warrior
Hello all!

I'm the GM of my guild <Of Hells Design> and we have grown extremely tired of our crappy server Scarlet Crusade. Although the server is Alliance dominated, the community, PVP, PVE, and general feel of the server is terribly weak. With it being full of unmotivated and very very casual players who are also very flaky, it makes it much more difficult to run and sustain a strong and competitive raiding guild.

What info I am looking for:
    How is PVP (battlegroup/ world) on here?
    How is PVE progression?
    How is the general populations skill when it comes to playing their class?
    How is the overall community?

Any solid information you guys can give me would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Reply Quote
78 Human Mage
well, id say come here because spunky bum is here
Reply Quote
Shadowmoon is a very active server when the progression race is in full swing. You'll find equal levels of carebears and internet toughguys here. As for the general population, there are probably a couple hundred extremely solid raiders on this server, but most of them make up the cores of various guilds. If you're running alt things there is no shortage of decently geared/skilled alts to find. Your main group may be trickier, but there are certainly skilled ungrouped players that still exist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
xD
If you don't like Creed then just GTFO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/26/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Sweatshirt
You have too many alts...................
Reply Quote
84 Human Priest
You have too many alts...................

hey
st fu
Edited by Gabbana on 4/29/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
1. youll lose all random bgs unless in a group. world pvp is non existent but i dont see a reason for it to exist on any server
2. couple good guilds
3. 5/10
4. 7/10

summed up: prob one of the better servers that isn't high pop and has equal horde/ally ratio. personally i'd rather be on a high pop, but got ties here.

further summed up: go high pop.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1. youll lose all random bgs unless in a group. world pvp is non existent but i dont see a reason for it to exist on any server
2. couple good guilds
3. 5/10
4. 7/10

summed up: prob one of the better servers that isn't high pop and has equal horde/ally ratio. personally i'd rather be on a high pop, but got ties here.

further summed up: go high pop.

further summed: cah is gonna xfer to high pop server :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Are we medium pop? I don't even know...I just know it's better than Ysondre, and post Wrath launch Black Dragonflight >.>
Reply Quote
84 Human Priest
04/30/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Mowse
Are we medium pop? I don't even know...I just know it's better than Ysondre, and post Wrath launch Black Dragonflight >.>

mouse plz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]