Alliance

lol for real there anyone on alliance that isnt a hater? just cuz im pretty much the best at everything doesnt mean u gotta come spittin at me in trade like u worth somethin
Reply Quote
no
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You're always so on edge Filthy. Is something going wrong at home? If you ever need to talk to someone you know I'm here for you. I've got a Ph.D in friendship and I minored in Tolerance. I'm always here for you or anyone else who needs help.

Your Paladin Pal,

Mermur
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
There are so few of us on this server, we must avoid infighting and present a united front to the horde!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
04/28/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Hitogoroshi
There are so few of us on this server, we must avoid infighting and present a united front to the horde!

who talks like that?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Trouble don't try to understand them...
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
If taren swams in lava, why does he speak words to troll, troll is not speaking tauren. does lava giv taurin troll power?
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Zangiev
If taren swams in lava, why does he speak words to troll, troll is not speaking tauren. does lava giv taurin troll power?

y u even in my thread boy u wana scrap outside stormwind get at me
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
-1 for fail troll
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Bigolcrities
-1 for fail troll

+2 for mad noob its ok toe be hatin on my superiority over u just do it in private so u dont get laughed at
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I love to communicate online
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
v_v who let the alliance post on the forums again...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Sorry i guess none of that made sense because i spelled "the" wrong at the end. Sorry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]